Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal normies want to keep us alone and with nowhere to go

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
they remove our ability to post on any well known website like reddit, but I'm worried they will try to take this website away too. if that happens it would mean we have nowhere to go. i dont understand why normies dont mind their own business and let us post here in peace without trying to make fun of us or take it away. this is more proof they are heartless human beings.

Normies want to use unattractive men only as slave cattle, punching bags and lolcows. Outside of these they want to hide us in every way possible. They simply believe unattractive men deserve to be alone and not to have dignity. This however isn't possible without mental castration so they try to silence us, isolate us from eachother, censore facts like the blackpill and threaten us with serious charges.

Normies want to use unattractive men only as slave cattle, punching bags and lolcows. Outside of these they want to hide us in every way possible. They simply believe unattractive men deserve to be alone and not to have dignity. This however isn't possible without mental castration so they try to silence us, isolate us from eachother, censore facts like the blackpill and threaten us with serious charges.

It’s ridiculous. since r/TrueVirgin just got taken down on Reddit, they made a new sub called r/MaleVirginitySolace and it got banned almost instantly. I made my own incel sub, but it only has one other member so won’t amount to anything and even if it did, Reddit would just take it down

Goym knows, shut it down

There will always be a space on the Internet for incels no-one can remove incels from the Internet, however our enemies have misplaced dreams whilst keeping their heads in the Sand in regards to crime they focus on obscure forums.