Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies want equality for LGBT shit, women, and speak out against body-shaming, yet they will eye, stare at, joke & talk about SUBHUMANS. WHY?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Every age and gender will do this (I have 13 years of experience, on different continents)

I've never seen anyone make fun of an ugly or disabled person, and I must be especially ugly.

It's just so insane... and I don't understand WHY

Last edited:
Because we are visual creatures

Because they are involuntary hypocrites npc who cannot think for themselves

Normies are a product of your imagination you can kill them if you want

Because we are visual creatures
Women are way more visual than men. Being visual and being disgusted by someone because they don't fit the ideal you want is a woman trait.

Women are way more visual than men. Being visual and being disgusted by someone because they don't fit the ideal you want is a woman trait.
It's every age and gender that does it, old people usually stare and talk about me, younger people tend to laugh/joke. And it's true, trust me. I'm 26 and wouldn't be a KHHV if it weren't. And I dress normally, don't smell and walk normally etc. Even with cap and sunglasses it happens, as my face/head is so weird and strange

It's every age and gender that does it, old people usually stare and talk about me, younger people tend to laugh/joke. And it's true, trust me. I'm 26 and wouldn't be a KHHV if it weren't. And I dress normally, don't smell and walk normally etc. Even with cap and sunglasses it happens, as my face/head is so weird and strange
BS. Men care less about other men's looks than women. If you've seen men doing it, then you hang out with feminine men.

I hope they get brutalized

BS. Men care less about other men's looks than women. If you've seen men doing it, then you hang out with feminine men.
I don't "hang out" with anyone, I have no IRL friends. I'm talking about TOTAL STRANGERS who see me for the FIRST TIME ! Old, young, women, men....

I don't "hang out" with anyone, I have no IRL friends. I'm talking about TOTAL STRANGERS who see me for the FIRST TIME ! Old, young, women, men....
Then these men are feminine.

Then these men are feminine.
It's more "joking laughs", especially young men do that, as in "wtf how does he look like"... or making jokes, not feminine giggles. But shitty to hear and experience nonetheless

It's more "joking laughs", especially young men do that, as in "wtf how does he look like"... or making jokes, not feminine giggles. But shitty to hear and experience nonetheless
But again, that's an exeption.

I've had middle aged "masculine looking" men stare at me too. One time a very big boned currycel gave me those mean stares jfl

Its simple, normies follow the jews and women. Normies obey jews and women. We go against women and jews. Hence normies hate us.

Its simple, normies follow the jews and women. Normies obey jews and women. We go against women and jews. Hence normies hate us.
Indeed. That's why literally every person of every age of every gender does one or more of the following: stare at/eye me, look at me in a disgusted way, if they are with someone either say shit about me or start laughing. It's true! I even have photo and video evidence! I really am a 1/10. But why do people feel the need to joke about my face/head, or talk in hushed voices (in particular older people do this and stare)
BTW, I dress normally and behave normally

Indeed. That's why literally every person of every age of every gender does one or more of the following: stare at/eye me, look at me in a disgusted way, if they are with someone either say shit about me or start laughing. It's true! I even have photo and video evidence! I really am a 1/10. But why do people feel the need to joke about my face/head, or talk in hushed voices (in particular older people do this and stare)
BTW, I dress normally and behave normally
because normies can't stand your existence

People used to make fun of cripples & abnormal sexual orientations and many still do. But today, in the western world, especially amongst the upper classes, it is low status to do so. You get punished by society, you lose ranks in the hierachy, it risks you getting ostracized. People didn't become more moral, the rules they follow just got adjusted slightly as a consequence of socio-political power shifts. Society doesn't tell normies to treat us fairly, society encourages them to live out their sadistic urges on low status, sexually unsuccessful men. So they do.

Humans are trash in general, even when they try to do good they are too stupid and irrational and hungry for status to realize that intent.
FireShot Webpage Capture 101   lpha Minus on Twitter   Reminders to myself    People are 99

FireShot Webpage Capture 102   lpha Minus on Twitter   Reminders to myself    People are 99

FireShot Webpage Capture 104   lpha Minus on Twitter   Reminders to myself    People are 99

FireShot Webpage Capture 105   lpha Minus on Twitter   Reminders to myself    People are 99

Because the Jews have laid out a societal framework that targets straight men. Ugly straight men get the worst of it. Leftists, women, blacks, and faggots/trannies are their foot soldiers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back