Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies use group conformity to 'win' arguments

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
In school, we would have these debates in class in which 2 people fought over an argument while everyone was watching. I've come to realized that everyone was rooting against me for my looks, my arguments were decent but it didn't mean shit. The normie could say water is dry and everyone will clap and cheer for him. This also extends to every day life too, normies cannot go 1v1 in an argument, especially if the incel is high IQ. What they do instead is use conformity, people will assume that you're in the wrong because 5 other people think you are, ape level IQ normies are.

If you're ugly and have no friends, prepare to have everyone be against you in every field of life.

Last edited:
Such is the way of social animals that can talk

Such is the way of social animals that can talk
I fucking hate the social tribalistic nature of modern humans, groupthink is a cancer that should be genetically eradicated as soon as possible pewpew.

Look at Reddit.

makes you want to go out and buy one of those GOER watches doesn't it?

I fucking hate the social tribalistic nature of modern humans, groupthink is a cancer that should be genetically eradicated as soon as possible pewpew.
agreed pewpew

The Enlightenment was a bust. Indeed, free thought will never prevail with social animals like it or not.

normies cannot go 1v1
That also applies to the aspect of fighting, he managed to intimidate quite a few normies when they are alone, but in a group they are another story.

Last edited:

When i was in elementary school, i once had an argument with another stupid, about which planet is bigger, earth or mars. I said that the earth is roughly twice as big as the mars, while he insisted that the mars is bigger. This argument caused a lot of attention, and some other students joined in, all agreeing with mars guy. Which made him even more believe, that he was right. God, it sounds fucking trivial, but i still get angry, thinking about it.

OP, what you're describing is the argumentum ad populum aka group think, therefore correct.

The Enlightenment was a bust. Indeed, free thought will never prevail with social animals like it or not.

Rousseau IQ.

When i was in elementary school, i once had an argument with another stupid, about which planet is bigger, earth or mars. I said that the earth is roughly twice as big as the mars, while he insisted that the mars is bigger. This argument caused a lot of attention, and some other students joined in, all agreeing with mars guy. Which made him even more believe, that he was right. God, it sounds fucking trivial, but i still get angry, thinking about it.

They basically can look it up...

They basically can look it up...
That's what i told them, we had a lot of space related books in our classroom. When i brought that up, his response was "books aren't always right, you know?"

That's what i told them, we had a lot of space related books in our classroom. When i brought that up, his response was "books aren't always right, you know?"

Ok, then I will say something like this about another ''historical event''... how about the Holocaust? Books are not always right.

The lesson is, don't argue with stupid people. It's a lesson I've still not taken to heart, as I keep doing it here.

It also has its positive sides .
Without groupthink , this forum wouldnt be possible .
But it becomes worthless when a bunch of ego protecting normies use it to their advantage .

Ok, then I will say something like this about another ''historical event''... how about the Holocaust? Books are not always right.
Difference is, saying that will most likely result in you getting arrested. While claiming that the mars is bigger than the earth, will earn you a couple of weird looks, at best.

Difference is, saying that will most likely result in you getting arrested.

I just applied his logic on another case. I do not see a problem here.

That’s npc shit for you

It's also especially true if you bring up controversial subjects. Say for example you brought up the topic of incels, no-one would listen to your arguments no matter how well thought-out they were or how much evidence you provided. It's because they already have an pre-conceived idea that is usually taken from other normies or the mainstream media. Once they have an idea planted in their heads it's very hard to convince them otherwise. They will have an emotional reaction first and then try to justify it with their weak arguments.

100%. Truth is secondary to a normie’s opinions/worldview. Social conformity/social status/taking the path of least resistance least likely to elicit confrontation comes first. They personally choose the least emotionally/psychological costly option and it is further reinforced if it happens to be the mainstream stance on something. Normies are not reasoned into their positions.

and to add to that:

No normie has ever taken part in a real argument. Their “arguments” consist of logical fallaciy after logical fallaciy, trying to prove higher moral standing/better intentions and motivations, and in the case of women, they attack the other’s SMV to prove who has the highest SMV. Normies can’t argue. 99% of the time their argument is either ad hominem, appeal to authority, or appeal to emotion/nature.

arguingwithholes.jpg

Last edited:
100%

and to add to that:

No normie has ever taken part in a real argument. Their “arguments” consist of logical fallaciy after logical fallaciy, trying to prove higher moral standing/better intentions and motivations, and in the case of women, they attack the other’s SMV to prove who has the highest SMV. Normies can’t argue. 99% of the time their argument is either ad hominem, appeal to authority, or appeal to emotion/nature.

arguingwithholes.jpg
foids be like "u ugly"
Then she acts like she won

foids be like "u ugly"
Then she acts like she won
Grand scheme of things though, she does win.
She has eggs, so she’s more valuable than you
And you can’t have those eggs
Primal value >>> everything else.

This year is turning out to be the year of the normie's revenge

based as fuck

thank god I went to school with some high IQ incels so nobody fucked with us. still I've experienced this. the best solution is to never talk to normies if possible :feelsokman: