Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies Unironically Taking The BlackPill

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
It's actually pretty funny ....Normies are starting to realize and wakeup sooner or later more and more ppl are going to wake up

girls are walking blackpills

It's becoming more and more undeniable.

Sadly this will probably result in a water downed version of the blackpill

It's becoming more and more undeniable.

Sadly this will probably result in a water downed version of the blackpill
I want to believe this'll happen, but any criticism of a female is apparently misogyny, so I strongly doubt it

I want to believe this'll happen, but any criticism of a female is apparently misogyny, so I strongly doubt it
It'll become part of the edgy culture of normies I think.
Much like "le n word xddd" jokes that are just a water downed version of nigger shitposting from 4chan

It'll become part of the edgy culture of normies I think.
Much like "le n word xddd" jokes that are just a water downed version of nigger shitposting from 4chan
We can only hope. Even if its watered down it'll give future generations of men a fighting chance against this matriarchal society.

"Ugly people are the most opressed people in the world"

nailed it

We can only hope. Even if its watered down it'll give future generations of men a fighting chance against this matriarchal society.
I suppose even a weaker, softer version of the blackpill will still at least put their mind in the right direction and plant the seeds of truth. I think for some people that's all it'll take to make them notice patterns irl

Based truthpilled nigga

Most normies can never truly be blackpilled. This is just going to become a meme, water down blackpill is not good it’s just going to make more sleeper agents.