Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies underrate the solitude of incels cause they are NPCs

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
These guys are very bidimensional simplistic monkeys with no real internal microcosmos. Since they are basically chimpazees they think our suffering is limited within the borders of their limited mind. Basically they think we only miss sex, company and social validation. They are too far behind us to comprehend our vast and complex world, our ethos, our struggles. They cannot even fathom how bottomless and cold can be the solitude of a man that potentially could have so much to offer and share but every attempt to express his innermost self has found a stone cold wall of indifference and scorn.

Everything we felt that ignited our souls to peaks unknown to them is destined to be sealed within ourselves mercilessly intoxicating our broken soul year after year untill we completely drown in an infinite abyss of hatred and hopelessness. How can they comprehend how much for example we would like share our secret places in natural environments, the tunes that made us journey through fantasy worlds and the stories that made our incel hearts melt?

Where they there when we observed the brutality of the scene of the girl you talked for days or weeks about your most intimate views acting all happy and excited for a low iq idiot she met a hour before?Can they fucking understand how it burns to not be considered worthy of love and affection? The years and then decades without a hug, a kiss, a caress. Without (after 25 expecially) even talking to a woman to the point even a fake smile from a cashier makes our heart feel warmth for a second? Do they understand the perspective of this wasteland of feelings repeating over and over for possibly half a century?

No, for these worms we are just pathetic angry misogynist assholes who have no souls and are ugly even on the inside. How can they be so blind to not understand that we are not rejected because our bitterness but our bitterness was forged through myriads of humiliations and rejections?

Yes we hate you all chads, normies and foids because Hatred is the last trace of our humanity before being eclipsed in the massive black hole that is our existence.

These guys are very bidimensional simplistic monkeys with no real internal microcosmos. Since they are basically chimpazees they think our suffering is limited within the borders of their limited mind. Basically they think we only miss sex, company and social validation. They are too far behind us to comprehend our vast and complex world, our ethos, our struggles. They cannot even fathom how bottomless and cold can be the solitude of a man that potentially could have so much to offer and share but every attempt to express his innermost self has found a stone cold wall of indifference and scorn.

Everything we felt that ignited our souls to peaks unknown to them is destined to be sealed within ourselves mercilessly intoxicating our broken soul year after year untill we completely drown in an infinite abyss of hatred and hopelessness. How can they comprehend how much for example we would like share our secret places in natural environments, the tunes that made us journey through fantasy worlds and the stories that made our incel hearts melt?

Where they there when we observed the brutality of the scene of the girl you talked for days or weeks about your most intimate views acting all happy and excited for a low iq idiot she met a hour before?Can they fucking understand how it burns to not be considered worthy of love and affection? The years and then decades without a hug, a kiss, a caress. Without (after 25 expecially) even talking to a woman to the point even a fake smile from a cashier makes our heart feel warmth for a second? Do they understand the perspective of this wasteland of feelings repeating over and over for possibly half a century?

No, for these worms we are just pathetic angry misogynist assholes who have no souls and are ugly even on the inside. How can they be so blind to not understand that we are not rejected because our bitterness but our bitterness was forged through myriads of humiliations and rejections?

Yes we hate you all chads, normies and foids because Hatred is the last trace of our humanity before being eclipsed in the massive black hole that is our existence.

Big IQ

EDIT: But that pretty much applies to everybody.

Last edited:
I like poetry like this because it captures how I feel. Thank you for writing this

jfl

norrmies are eenferior, empttty of any self-awareness whatsoever. They can't think for themselves and we inkels are superiorr, ourr miscrosscomics iss fyll of Knuwledge andd phylosiph and wre extremly highe EIQ they kwnt comphrened ourr sufering and i hatr them, but i hateess then ass a form of piti, since theire suu dummbb thatt thei cant comprhhend my sufferingg

myhh sul abd ur soul suffering but wereee beautifyl insideeee however thei think wre ugli inside, byt my SoUL is amazing and in a amazing persin indeeeddd period

qs reevejge illl inflicttt all my painnnn uponnn then andd exercise all mi rege and hatreeddd towrdss thuse inferriour pathtic insane creatures

jfl

norrmies are eenferior, empttty of any self-awareness whatsoever. They can't think for themselves and we inkels are superiorr, ourr miscrosscomics iss fyll of Knuwledge andd phylosiph and wre extremly highe EIQ they kwnt comphrened ourr sufering and i hatr them, but i hateess then ass a form of piti, since theire suu dummbb thatt thei cant comprhhend my sufferingg

myhh sul abd ur soul suffering but wereee beautifyl insideeee however thei think wre ugli inside, byt my SoUL is amazing and in a amazing persin indeeeddd period

qs reevejge illl inflicttt all my painnnn uponnn then andd exercise all mi rege and hatreeddd towrdss thuse inferriour pathtic insane creatures

No bro that just applies to everybody. Nobody gives a shit about a group of people that is below them they just glad they aren't them. Tbh I only agree with like the first half of that OP post the other is kind of what you said tbh

they're too low IQ to grasp the idea that some people are not as fortunate as they do. Not to mention they're all bluepilled as well.

Foids are whole new level of stupidity, I've mentioned here before that my mom simply doesn't believe someone can be incel, that's how disassociated foids are from our reality.

That's because having sex is as normal as breathing, so people who can't have sex are seen as total weirdos

Also I used to hate normies a lot too, but I don't care anymore

Dude c'mon OP wrote a college essay in estrogenic rage literally

It's like normies lives rent free in his head

We keeps claiming superiority in the first paragraph and acting tough then start writing things like this

and the stories that made our incel hearts melt?

our broken soul year after year untill we completely drown in an infinite abyss of hatred and hopelessness.

:lul:

Dude c'mon OP wrote a college essay in estrogenic rage literally

It's like normies lives rent free in his head

We keeps claiming superiority in the first paragraph and acting tough then start writing things like this

:lul:
I see

Well cant dispute that, didn't read OP tbh

I see

Well cant dispute that, didn't read OP tbh

It's another contradictory thing about this forum, just like

> I hate women so much bros, it's insane and foids are disgusting

> I desire women so much, doesn't even need to have sex just a hug and I've anime foid avi XDDD

The same with threads like OP

>I hate normies so much, they're just low sentient beings, literally retarded NPCs

>How dare them reject me? why they keep to broke my heart and soul this way, they must be PSYCHOPATHS!

I always thought that most people I see are NPCs, but If someone claims to be so superior, then why would he subject himself to judgement? doesn't make sense.

As males, we can't really expect much from other people and society, we're the tough sex and basically predators. If OP thinks he deserves empathy then he's just a fool.

As males, we can't really expect much from other people and society, we're the tough sex and basically predators. If OP thinks he deserves empathy then he's just a fool.
Sounds like infiltrator garbage.

There is no contraddiction really. I hate what foids actually are but I long for idealized feminine companion.

Lmao tbh

I'll never understand this want for empathy. You're asking to get stepped on.

This is exactly why I will always hate Chad's, foids and normies, and every single person that is able to obtain sex and love without paying for it. No matter how much you "rEsPecT" them you will not get it back.

Hatred is the last trace of our humanity before being eclipsed in the massive black hole that is our existence.
TeraIQ - the last line was especially poignant, thanks

A bit too edgy for my taste but still based post.