Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normies under 30 don't betabuxx

Subhuman

This is the subhuman she's dating btw.. can you honestly be surprised lmao. This is the only way he can fuck non-landwhales. Still should be hanged though.

His gf looks like a tranny too:

Foid

3.75/10 betabuxxing a 4/10.
How sad.

Last edited:
Id love to slap that cunt

I don’t think she fucks him

If he's smart and impregnates her quickly with some luck he can get a Chad son out of her, despite her being ugly as fuck.
Look at this tranny's jaw:
Foid

Fucking Minecraft Steve looking bitch

Damn this is brutal, foids are such parasitic creatures.

thank you for admitting this does indeed happen
@Angry_runt thoughts? i guess i'm "cherrypicking"
If it's not typical then it's cherrypicking. Unless you want to claim that the majority of non-incel non-chads also happen to have that much disposable income?

If it's not typical then it's cherrypicking. Unless you want to claim that the majority of non-incel non-chads also happen to have that much disposable income?
i mean yes you'e right

but there is some form of this simping in many low-mid normie relationships

i mean yes you'e right
but there is some form of this simping in many low-mid normie relationships
To a point it's expected, but I doubt on average young guys have enough money to spend on young foids for that to account for all the young couples I can see all the time everywhere. Like the average 20 year old can take his girlfriend to Applebee's every week and buy her a nice gift every couple of months (he can't afford more) but that's not enough for her to suck dick of someone she's not attracted to. Given how easy it is for foids to earn money, I doubt many of them would even platonically hang out for such benefits never mind having sex.

To a point it's expected, but I doubt on average young guys have enough money to spend on young foids for that to account for all the young couples I can see all the time everywhere. Like the average 20 year old can take his girlfriend to Applebee's every week and buy her a nice gift every couple of months (he can't afford more) but that's not enough for her to suck dick of someone she's not attracted to. Given how easy it is for foids to earn money, I doubt many of them would even platonically hang out for such benefits never mind having sex.
yeah fair

in my counrty 4-5 guys get whales so fucking often though

i'm not jealous of those cucks tbh. call it cope all you want but fat chicks are trash

thank you for admitting this does indeed happen

@Angry_runt thoughts? i guess i'm "cherrypicking"

It definitely does happen, it's just rare. Most of the time highschool and college "betabuxxing" is just paying for dinner when you're on a date. And honestly I guess that's a good offer if you're getting prime pussy in return.

In this case the guy is a sub 4 giga subhuman so it makes sense he has to betabuxx that man-jawed tranny.

call it a cope but every time I see something like this I feel kind of relieved that I'm not spending my money on some golddigger

MOST MEN BETABUXX

At first I thought foids on tiktok were coping, calling zoomers "wallets" as an insult. I thought "There's no way these guys even have the money to betabuxx, right?" Wrong.