Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies trait: beginning sentences with 'bro'

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
This niggas just say 'bro is XYZ", and it's always some retarded shit. On tiktok, full of normfags, every post says this exact same shit.

bro's just yapping in deez forums

Formal English is dead, white American/british informal English is dead only niggafied english lives on

Formal English is dead, white American/british informal English is dead only niggafied english lives on
For real. I usually have a slightly formal way of speaking, and people sometimes pick on me for it. I guess they think im trying to sound smart or something? But if people interpret speaking normally as trying to sound smart then that tells you all you need to know about normies

Its gotten to a point where i deliberately dumb down my sentences and speak like a nigger sometimes

followed by a skull emoji, and then calling them "cooked"

32353.jpg

Bro thought he cooked with this post

Bro you're being retarded.

But if people interpret speaking normally as trying to sound smart then that tells you all you need to know about normies

Its gotten to a point where i deliberately dumb down my sentences and speak like a nigger sometimes
Yeah I notice when I have to do nigga speak irl and it makes me cringe inside because that’s not me I just have to do it to fit in

Bro is cooked, it's so over for bro. What is blud doing :skull:

some drop the “is” and you end up with the “bro xyz” format. its barely a tier above ape grunts

it's so annoying, everything is so niggerfied today

The bleak future is Niggrish
it’s already begun. Most young tiktokers can’t use formal English I bet. They’re the type of retards to write and say “ohio gyatt rizzler” irl and in formal settings.

I hate how bro has become a noun. Makes me want to choke someone out when they talk like that

Subhuman low iq speech

Last edited:
14 year olds with snow white skin growing up in a gated community in a several story house talking like this

“am i cooked? blud is mad. bro thought he did smth. you ate. this zesty ahh video”

negro mind control is working better than the elites expected.

This niggas just say 'bro is XYZ", and it's always some retarded shit. On tiktok, full of normfags, every post says this exact same shit.
Bro is a little mad. Does bro not know it isn’t that deep?. Calm down bro

i really hate what this gen has come too. I feel like things have been worst after the pandemic

Here in Cali bro and dude is like saying sir

Nigger culture did this

Women and their monkey brains did this. We will bring it back

Ebonics and its consequences have been a disaster for the English language

Bro what're you even yapping about bro