Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies think their bluepill advice will help you

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I have 1 friend who is a DEFINITE normie in terms of how he acts. Lookswise he more incel tier, but would never admit it. All he does is give normie advice to me, as if it will help. I've dropped MANY red and blackpills on him, even showed him things with evidence. All he does is dance around it and cherrypick couples where an ugly guy got a hot girl and so on. "Just take a shower and lose weight and go to the gym, bro" He LITERALLY spouts normie dialogue and doesn't even realise how idiotic he sounds. "Just get confidence bro"
Fucking hell, i've been avoiding all contact with him for a week just to escape his "helpful advice".

Most just say it to look like they’re helping but they don’t care what the outcome is, just that we “shut up” about it bc it’s depressing to them.

YRE0 brnzv1VzpPCh4T VqrrT5KR3wsgNA9wDqqYhtE

How does he do when it comes to getting girls? If he does poorly, then call him out on that and maybe he'll shutup. Ask him if his advice is so good, then why doesn't he himself have a hot girlfriend.

How does he do when it comes to getting girls? If he does poorly, then call him out on that and maybe he'll shutup. Ask him if his advice is so good, then why doesn't he himself have a hot girlfriend.
He has never dated, and the 1 time he DID approach he got ghosted in real life by a stacy. And i constantly call him out on it, but normies will be normies

Most just say it to look like they’re helping but they don’t care what the outcome is, just that we “shut up” about it bc it’s depressing to them.

This.