Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies think that the black pill is a hateful ideology.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The blackpill is as logical as evolution and Darwinism, but normies seem to think it is instantly evil to believe in it.
"What that guy said that woman favor good looking men way more than ugly men!!! Fucking incel!!!".
If normies believe in evolution and Darwinism then they must inherently believe the blackpill since it's connected to those topics.
The members of a species with more attractive traits will reproduce and pass on their traits.

women prefer good looking guys that's how evolution has worked for billions of years

30   FjtbLfq

this is what reddit neckbeards actually are like.

I mean mammals(even our pets) are the blackpill. You can see every mammal specie choosing a partner by looks

Normies are herd creatures so it's inevitable that there are many inconsistencies in their thinking as they don't truly think at all and just believe what they're told to believe. A lot like the very religious sheep they constantly criticize, really; as religion is less and less ingrained in our psyches, the blue pill and other normie ways of thinking replace it. Am I arguing for religion? No. I'm just making an observation. THEY are the modern day witch hunters at Salem, they just don't realize it.

Blackpill isn’t an ideology. An ideology is a bunch of beliefs piled into one word. The Blackpill is the truth of society.