Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies think that if joker is of white passing the incels are white

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date
stelliotrodger99

stelliotrodger99

Banned
-
I could imagine how whitecels feel labeling incels as joker types. but yet a vast majority are ethnics.

get that inkwels? joker is white so incels must be white.

The race card only works in their favor

What do you consider ethnic? Many East Europeans here, who also have white skin color. I have eastern European origins and I'm also "white".

What do you consider ethnic? Many East Europeans here, who also have white skin color. I have eastern European origins and I'm also "white".
that's anglo. Europeans

He's referencing America I think, since we have the most incel-labeled incidents. Many Eastern Euros pass for Western European. The ones that do look more "exotic" probably can't pull JBW as well, but as far as the media here is concerned, even Hapa ER was a "white virgin."

If you could pass for another race or blend in with other races you are not white.