Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies think I'm a male "goody-goody"

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
It's getting ridiculous. They don't even want to talk about sexual stuffs when I'm around because they pretend it would offend me. I think they are just doing this to feel superior and somehow "elite", regarding such a ridiculously common subject as sex.

They pretend they have fucked up practice, but honestly I think the most "fucked up" thing they ever did is putting various objects in their asses, fucking in groups to get STD, and some """"original"""" positions like missionary or doggy style normie shit.

I consider myself partly a mentalcel, because I do have really fucked up fantasies since my early childhood and I'm aware that only maybe 0.0000000001 % of women in the world might eventually enjoy it. I don't even bother to approach because I know that the vanilla shit will never ever get me hard.

Do your normie acquintances think you're "prude" or "innocent" ?

they used to treat me like that during HS, it sucks ass

I have no friends, no acquaintances.

Out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, I talk to four: my parents, my sister, and my brother in law. I am a true socialcel.

they used to treat me like that during HS, it sucks ass
How to make them stop ? Getting a gf (lol) ?
I have no friends, no acquaintances.

Out of the 7.5 billion people on this planet, I talk to four: my parents, my sister, and my brother in law. I am a true socialcel.
It sucks tbh. You have us tho. You can also find other forums about subjects you like.

How to make them stop ? Getting a gf (lol) ?

It sucks tbh. You have us tho. You can also find other forums about subjects you like.
haven't been social since but maybe run gym game

It's getting ridiculous. They don't even want to talk about sexual stuffs when I'm around because they pretend it would offend me. I think they are just doing this to feel superior and somehow "elite", regarding such a ridiculously common subject as sex.

They pretend they have fucked up practice, but honestly I think the most "fucked up" thing they ever did is putting various objects in their asses, fucking in groups to get STD, and some """"original"""" positions like missionary or doggy style normie shit.

I consider myself partly a mentalcel, because I do have really fucked up fantasies since my early childhood and I'm aware that only maybe 0.0000000001 % of women in the world might eventually enjoy it. I don't even bother to approach because I know that the vanilla shit will never ever get me hard.

Do your normie acquintances think you're "prude" or "innocent" ?

I'm confused, aren't you lucky then, or are you some kind of masochistic fool that would prefer normies endlessly tell you about their sex lives, wtf kind of post is this, you are complaining about something good, some of you on this site are seriously mental (in a bad way), its like you just want something to complain about.

If normies tell you about it you'll rage and make a post about that, when they don't you still complain about it, what do you want?

Who the hell complains about normies not torturing them with sex stories, I'd prefer if all normies treated me like you get treated, less suifuel.

Last edited:
haven't been social since but maybe run gym game
That's what I actually do. I even mog them physically.

I'm confused, aren't you lucky then, or are you some kind of masochistic fool that would prefer normies endlessly tell you about their sex lives, wtf kind of post is this, you are complaining about something good, some of you on this site are seriously mental (in a bad way), its like you just want something to complain about.

If normies tlel you about it you'll rage and make a post about that, when they don't you still complain about it, what do you want?

Who the hell complains about normies not torturing them with sex stories, I'd prefer if all normies treated me like you get treated, less suifuel.
I don't complain about the fact they don't want to talk about it with me. I complain about how they do it.

They could just "not talk" about it, or talk about interesting subjects, or even talk about it for all I care (I don't even care tbh, I'm not sensitive to the point of feeling tortured by it, and I like to stay tuned with the last stages of degeneracy our society is in :feelzez: ). But no. They prefer to talk a bit about it, and then say stuffs like "ho but we have innocent ears here" as if I was 6 yo.

That's what I actually do. I even mog them physically.

I don't complain about the fact they don't want to talk about it with me. I complain about how they do it.

They could just "not talk" about it, or talk about interesting subjects, or even talk about it for all I care (I don't even care tbh, I'm not sensitive to the point of feeling tortured by it, and I like to stay tuned with the last stages of degeneracy our society is in :feelzez: ). But no. They prefer to talk a bit about it, and then say stuffs like "ho but we have innocent ears here" as if I was 6 yo.

JFL at your priorities, they are very ironic for an incel, you care more about how normies view you than about listening to their degeneracy. Lets say these normies start treating you "like an adult", you're still an incel, so now they'd just poke fun of you not being able to get sex rather than poking fun of sex being a sensitive issue you "can't handle".

You ironically want the worst of the two, you aren't making any sense, either way, whether they see you as an adult or a child, the end result is the same, you are a loser, I'd much prefer people who keep quiet around me and don't remind me of it all the time that people who do, I think you have some deep seated masochistic tendencies.

Who the hell goes out of their way to hear that shit, "staying tuned with the last stages of degeneracy" just sounds like some BS excuse, doesn't even make any logical sense at all, its vague as well, what the hell do you specifically even mean by that?. Your just sound like a cuck that gets off on your shortcomings and you feel like you are "missing out" by not being insulted in the manner you desire. On top of that we aren't even in the "last stages", we'll all be dead before it gets to that point.

I'm done.

JFL at your priorities, they are very ironic for an incel, you care more about how normies view you than about listening to their degeneracy. Lets say these normies start treating you "like an adult", you're still an incel, so now they'd just poke fun of you not being able to get sex rather than poking fun of sex being a sensitive issue you "can't handle".
Life is ironic, as I said, I don't even care anymore about being or not an incel. I've accepted inceldom in my life, and I'm cool with that. I'm not being ironic.

Maybe you're salty because you fail to accept your own situation and are desperate about it, but that's just like your own problem boyo.
You ironically want the worst of the two, you aren't making any sense, either way, whether they see you as an adult or a child, the end result is the same, you are a loser, I'd much prefer people who keep quiet around me and don't remind me of it all the time that people who do, I think you have some deep seated masochistic tendencies.

Maybe I have masochistic tendencies, but frankly, "the worst of the two" isn't even a source of pain at this point for me, so no.

And stop impugning motives to me with your "irony". I'm not ironic.

Who the hell goes out of their way to hear that shit, "staying tuned with the last stages of degeneracy" just sounds like some BS excuse, doesn't even make any logical sense at all, its vague as well, what the hell do you specifically even mean by that?. Your just sound like a cuck that gets off on your shortcomings and you feel like you are "missing out" by not being insulted in the manner you desire. On top of that we aren't even in the "last stages", we'll all be dead before it gets to that point.

I'm done.
Why the fuck are you venting non sense on me ? If you're done then just
giphy.gif

Last edited:
JFL bro its so fucking over tbh

They see you as a boy, better than the stuff I had to endure in HS hearing girls talk about getting fucked when I was in class.

Yes people think i am a child when it comes to these things. In fact a few years ago a normie used to tease me about a girl he claimed i liked. Thats the kind of shit you do to a 13 year old not a grown ass man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back