Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies telling you to "know your place"

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
I do know my place im at the way bottom. Wtf does this even mean.

Always have to check subhumans when they aren't complete cucks jfl

Our place is a living hell without any rest

"Just be yourself!" and "Be confident"
And then it's "Know your place"

Normies are full of garbage

I think they just like fucking with people lol
No, they just feel like good people whenever they say a bluepilled lie. They genuinely feel like great people after lying. Like their souls are angelic or something.
Look:
33656363 4113 4A92 98DF B00176A7B617

The original video was of a sub3 guy gettign with a sub5 girl who was using him for his money lol

No, they just feel like good people whenever they say a bluepilled lie. They genuinely feel like great people after lying. Like their souls are angelic or something.
Lmao what a joke. Why not just give honest advice.

I heard some faggot say that I'm "handsome", then remark about how I only like "hot girls". If I'm good looking, then shouldn't I be able to get any female I want?

I heard some faggot say that I'm "handsome", then remark about how I only like "hot girls". If I'm good looking, then shouldn't I be able to get any female I want?
Gays don't have standards lol

Anyone who says that deserves to get kicked in the genitals and then have their entire kneecaps bashed in with a rusty hammer so they can get the sexy tintus virus in gta 6

Not literal faggots, but normiefaggots.