Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies talking about """"""slut-shaming"""""" is proof we need another world war

VST

VST

Banned
-
We need to get rid of fucking cucks somehow, even Chads don't want to marry sluts for a reason. 
The only people encouraging sluts to be sluts is beta men who cheer them on while they fuck chad and then become a beta provider once Chad doesn't find them attractive enough.

We need another world war to fucking weed out those cucks. Their only use should be cannon fodder.

Pretty much. Sluts must be nuked.

How the fuck have we gone from rightly shaming sluts to wrongly shaming virgins in the space of 60 years?

Before the sexual revolution, which is objectively worse than the Holocaust, women were often beaten to death for being sluts. Now it's a fucking achievement to have 1000 dicks by the age of 18 and a fucking death sentence if you're a male virgin past the age of 13.

Fuck this world.

VST said:
Sluts are cum dumpsters.

Sluts are subhuman filth and the manifestation of everything wrong with the West.

VST said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Pretty much. Sluts must be nuked.
Sluts are cum dumpsters.
They are whores that need to be exterminated tbh. I'm waiting for Kim Jong-un to nuke the US.

OrangeFez2311 said:
How the fuck have we gone from rightly shaming sluts to wrongly shaming virgins in the space of 60 years?

Before the sexual revolution, which is objectively worse than the Holocaust, women were often beaten to death for being sluts. Now it's a fucking achievement to have 1000 dicks by the age of 18 and a fucking death sentence if you're a male virgin past the age of 13.

Fuck this world.

We defeated the wrong enemy.

THEY'RE JUST EMBRACING THEIR BODIES

Blackpill101 said:
We defeated the wrong enemy.

And these bluepilled Western cucks still havent realized that.

We need another massive extinction.

I don’t understand why shaming someone who does something wrong is a bad thing. Sluts need the rope more than any of us.

its the "do as thou wilt" mentality that (((They))) shove down our throats.

This country quickly went from having decent Christian values to Talmudic demonic values

"Teehee I like to defile my body, forsake my husband, murder my unborn infant, and spread STDs because I'm a reckless hedonist! Don't shame me!"

Slut-shaming is 100% normal behavior and should not only be accepted, but encouraged. No self-respecting male wants to marry someone who has served as the public cum dumpster for her local county.

IronMike said:
its the "do as thou wilt" mentality that (((They))) shove down our throats.

This country quickly went from having decent Christian values to Talmudic demonic values

Modern cucked Christians still believe Jews are their allies.

Blackpill101 said:
Modern cucked Christians still believe Jews are their allies.

if people would just fucking read the bible in its entirety they would see who the eternal enemy is

OrangeFez2311 said:

Fuck this world.

The sexual revolution is the worst thing ever happend to males. Specially ugly ones. We were born in the worst historical moment possible fuck

Jockcel said:
We need another massive extinction.

Indeed.
Have you heard about the voluntary human extinction movement? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntary_Human_Extinction_Movement
I wish they were nihilistic not ecologists, but... i fantasize about it a lot