Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies talking about eating alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
"I eat alone sometimes and it feels nice. You’re just there to enjoy your meal and be at peace.
"Was about to say. Nothing wrong with eating alone, iv done it a few times too. I get the joke tho lol. "

What the fuck? They ate alone a few times? What kind of world are these people living in? I eat alone 100% of the time. Shit, I haven't had a not work-related conversation for years with anybody other than my parents.

Yes bro i remember i asked on reddit while i was still bluepilled and vented to them how pathetic it feels to eat alone at restaurant
"who hurt you sweety i eat alone all the time too, it makes me alpha male since i dont care what other people think :soy::soy::soy::soy::y'all:"

I eat alone 100% of the time.
The only thing that bothers me about eating alone is the hypocrisy of normie. When it's about them, they play it cool and pretend eating alone is a positive thing. When they see you eating alone though, they suddenly become judgemental and make fun of you in your back.

It's just like foids pressuring themselves over male standards that don't even exist (thus they use make up, high heels, fashionable clothes...). But if a normal looking dude has the audacity to not fit to their gigachad fantasy, they ask "where all the good men gone teehee" to get male attention on reddit.

I feel uncomfortable not eating alone tbh.

I only found out that eating alone outside was considered odd. Did it basically my whole life from 15 onwards

This is my goddamn life everyday at lunch at work. I can be surrounded by normies, but no one wants to make a connection with me of course since I'm just a based degenerate curry.

I prefer eating alone. Never understood why it was considered a social activity. Normies are disgusting slobs and they ruin my appetite.

"I eat alone sometimes and it feels nice. You’re just there to enjoy your meal and be at peace.
"Was about to say. Nothing wrong with eating alone, iv done it a few times too. I get the joke tho lol. "
Tbh they're not wrong though.

Its like when normies treat being single as a blessing, its because for them its just a rearing period until they get another relationship, they haven't experienced what is like to be alone 99% of the time

those nasty chewing sounds make me want to stab a bitch in the throat.

I was never eating while sitting next to someone except when i was at kindergarden and even back then i hated it, actually i was spitting into plates of normies meals so i could be "punished" by sitting alone :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsthink::chad::chad: i was so low inhib bad boy back then, puberty destroyed me :feels::feels::incel::incel:

I like trying out new restaurants but I can't do it anymore because I feel so pathetic sitting there alone while there are only couples around me

i used to eat in the bathroom stall so i wouldnt get bullied and made fun of
i remember one time telling my chad cousin this story and he broke down and said he wishes that didnt happen

normies truly can never understand nor comprehend the depth of our misery

JFL if you eat with idiots

Yes bro i remember i asked on reddit while i was still bluepilled and vented to them how pathetic it feels to eat alone at restaurant
"who hurt you sweety i eat alone all the time too, it makes me alpha male since i dont care what other people think :soy::soy::soy::soy::y'all:"
y

It's completely disgusting to see someone eating in front of you, that's why I never have lunch in public, furthermore, the conversations during lunch time are pure suifuel

I prefer eating alone. Never understood why it was considered a social activity. Normies are disgusting slobs and they ruin my appetite.
Agreed. I dont need anybody to keep me company while I eat or LDAR. Thats my fucking time not yours...

Normies dont eat alone. Reddit is not normal. People there are weirdos.

I hate normies so much.

hurt you sweety i eat alone all the time too, it makes me alpha male since i dont care what other people think :soy::soy::soy::soy::y'all:"
Ngl, this is a chad trait.
But if youre an incel with this= loser.

In college I would eat alone and listen to Elliot Roger’s my twisted world on YouTube.

I prefer eating alone. I like to read on my phone while i eat. Even in work I'll go sit myself get a comfy seat rather than being cramped round a table.

H
The only thing that bothers me about eating alone is the hypocrisy of normie. When it's about them, they play it cool and pretend eating alone is a positive thing. When they see you eating alone though, they suddenly become judgemental and make fun of you in your back.

It's just like foids pressuring themselves over male standards that don't even exist (thus they use make up, high heels, fashionable clothes...). But if a normal looking dude has the audacity to not fit to their gigachad fantasy, they ask "where all the good men gone teehee" to get male attention on reddit.
Giga IQ tbh.

what is so bad about eating alone... fucking norman sheeps, 90% of them are legit retarded

Eating alone is nice but being alone sucks.

Brutal blackpill.

Never underestimate the disparity of life quality between incels and foids/5+ men.

I eat alone 100% of the time too. I watch TV alone. I sleep alone, I wake up alone. I go to the cinema alone. I wash the dishes alone. I spend weekends alone. I cry alone. I fantasize of dying alone.

i used to eat in the bathroom stall so i wouldnt get bullied and made fun of

normies truly can never understand nor comprehend the depth of our misery

5+? 5 will get you nowhere. 6-7 at best is the bare minimum for attracting foids.
Ehh, at 5 at least you have a chance, if you moneymaxx and statusmaxx and if you're NT. Might get a gold digging looksmatch.

Ehh, at 5 at least you have a chance, if you moneymaxx and statusmaxx and if you're NT. Might get a gold digging looksmatch.
I’ll take your word for it - personally I’d rate myself around a 4 but it doesn’t seem like 5s have much of a chance at true love.

I’ll take your word for it - personally I’d rate myself around a 4 but it doesn’t seem like 5s have much of a chance at true love.
True love? Damn, I don't think that exists for any non-Chads. I was talking about beta buxxing a foid.

I always eat alone on a big ass table so the cringe is even intensified. I never really thought it was weird as fuck until I read it on incel forums.
Looking back at it, it actually is kind of sad.

Normies have such a high level of social interaction that eating alone is like "a treat."
Like "I ate alone for once and it was awesome!"
It's different when you eat alone and are alone always because you can't make a connection.

Edit : That being said, we should probably stop feeling bad for eating alone

5+? 5 will get you nowhere. 6-7 at best is the bare minimum for attracting foids.

Gigacope. 5 is normie tier, it’s enough, yes you’ll need to try very hard but you’ll get there as a 5.

Sub-5 is rope-tier for men.

Gigacope. 5 is normie tier, it’s enough, yes you’ll need to try very hard but you’ll get there as a 5.

Sub-5 is rope-tier for men.
Really? There’s that much disparity between 4s and 5s?

Really? There’s that much disparity between 4s and 5s?

No, it’s the cutoff though. Like I said, 5 will require a lot of effort (looksmaxxing, PUA, socialmaxxing, etc), but a 5 can make it. 4 is over.

I eat alone because im a loner incel and also because of misophonia

those nasty chewing sounds make me want to stab a bitch in the throat.