Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies taking their girlfriends to a sports game is the most cucked thing ever

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
The more a normie takes his girlfriend out, the more he is exposing her to Chads and Tyrones and the more he is demeaning himself in front her. He is pushing her to the point where she doubts her decision of choosing a loser like him when she could be getting gangbanged by Chads. And what worse way is possibly there to ridicule yourself than taking your girlfriend to a game.

Just imagine spending hundreds of dollars on transportation, ticket and food, to take her to a game where there are 7 foot tall muscular giants getting paid in millions. Normie's girlfriend is sitting there watching those men play with a wet pussy, screaming at the top of her lungs and wishing the normie wasn't there, so she could throw her panties on the field and fuck all those men. She can literally have anyone she wants and by taking her out the normie is exposing her to Chads with whom she can cuck him.

A reminder : If you ever get a girlfriend, never take her out. Better to lock her in your house.

Females shouldn't be intersted in sports in my opinion.
I would watch football matches with my foid but I would make sure she doesnt understand or like the sport

Sports is a psyop to end all psyops. Literally the most normie thing you can possibly do is go to a big sports game. Or a concert or the like.

YES! MASSIVE IQ

This is why Muslim men keep their foids at home. These traditions have worked for thousands of years for a reason.

Its not like Foids actually enjoy the sport either

Its not like Foids actually enjoy the sport either
They like watching the chads playing them and imagining sucking their dick while their cuck bf is right next to them

some normans have become really cucked

they'll allow their girlfriend/wife to dress in a way (publicly) that'll grab a man's attention

they'll allow their girlfriend/wife to wear makeup publicly

they'll allow their girlfriend/wife to have male friends

they'll allow their girlfriend/wife to post pictures of themselves publicly

sports have always been boring af to me, imagine getting paid millions of dollars to kick a ball around a field.

absurd.

It's actually better to take a girlfriend to some gay evet like a flower show. There won't be a lot of Chads and she won't be exposed to any Gigachads at all.

IF he wanted to come in the stands and take dudes girl there's nothing at all he can do about it

Spectator sports is one of the most cucked things in our society. JFL @ wasting your precious time watching Chads and Tyrones throw a fucking ball around and getting paid millions to do it. Even video games is a better cope because at least you're in control of that shit and aren't just passively watching others.

taking a female to anything is cuckery