Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies sympathizing with villains/psychos in movies

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I recently noticed that normies very often sympathize with the villain/mental issue/outcast characters in movies and it pisses me off massively.
A few examples I can come up with are: Joker, Jinx, Azula, Tyler Durden and Patrick Bateman, but I'm sure there are plenty more.

It's pissing me off that normies sympathize and idolize these characters, while in real life, they would treat them like shit or look down on them. These normies don't give a shit about social outcasts, people with mental health issues and people who think differently, but as soon as they're in a movie or series, they get hyped.
This is ridiculous hypocrisy!!!! fucking normies reeeeeee :feelsree:
These characters represent us, not them, so only we should be allowed to like them. Normies liking them is hypocrisy.

But I know why normies like them ... because of their looks. They all look good. You're good looking, people automatically like you, doesn't matter that you're a twisted villian, social outcast. Lookism is such a brutal truth.

( inb4 "jinx and azula are female so they wouldn't be treated like shit irl" - yes ofc, but that's missing the point, I'm talking about the mental and social state of the characters)

People sympathize with patrick bateman?

They all have one thing in common :D can you guess what it is???

All are attractive. They dont represent us. If they were 5/10 no one would give a fuck.

They all have one thing in common :D can you guess what it is???

All are attractive. They dont represent us. If they were 5/10 no one would give a fuck.
I can guess what it is because I ACTUALLY SAID IT:
But I know why normies like them ... because of their looks. They all look good. You're good looking, people automatically like you, doesn't matter that you're a twisted villian, social outcast. Lookism is such a brutal truth.

Are you greycels not even reading further than the title anymore?
absolute state of this forum :feelspuke:

I can guess what it is because I ACTUALLY SAID IT:

Are you greycels not even reading more than the title anymore?
absolute state of this forum :feelspuke:
Obvious thread is obvious

322223.jpg

He represents us better tbh.

I recently noticed that normies very often sympathize with the villain/mental issue/outcast characters in movies and it pisses me off massively.
A few examples I can come up with are: Joker, Jinx, Azula, Tyler Durden and Patrick Bateman, but I'm sure there are plenty more.
View attachment 530838

It's pissing me off that normies sympathize and idolize these characters, while in real life, they would treat them like shit or look down on them. These normies don't give a shit about social outcasts, people with mental health issues and people who think differently, but as soon as they're in a movie or series, they get hyped.
This is ridiculous hypocrisy!!!! fucking normies reeeeeee :feelsree:
These characters represent us, not them, so only we should be allowed to like them. Normies liking them is hypocrisy.

( inb4 "jinx and azula are female so they wouldn't be treated like shit irl" - yes ofc, but that's missing the point, I'm talking about the mental and social state of the characters)
Technically many of the guys who went ER had a similar character arc. Even us but normies want to silent us instead understand us.

They're all good looking. If the Jokah had an actual incel lead the movie would simply bomb

322223.jpg

He represents us better tbh.
jesus crist, this fucking ending hits so close home.

Humies always treated his species as subhuman(despite him being just a deformed human) and when ratmen revolted and lost, they havent reflected at all and tortured him for ethernity while patting themselves on their back as if they were some sort of heroes in this fucked up story.

wonder where i seen simmilar stuations occur...

To the OP:

Because they all extrimely good looking. isn't it simple?

normies are so shallow in their perception of people, and so casually cruel i wonder if sociopath really is an abberation and not the norm

Last edited: