Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies suggest cold approach since online dating is Chad only

F

foosballcel

Banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/cyvcx3/is_online_dating_an_actual_viable_option_for_most/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=bc4a47789ab141718672ee97a7a40f6d&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=cyvcx3

Read the comments - everyone is in agreement that online dating doesn't work for normal men, so men must go back to cold approach. For example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/cyvcx3/is_online_dating_an_actual_viable_option_for_most/eyufbet/?utm_term=32581905797&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=null&utm_content=replies

If you are familiar with the history of this community you might find it funny. First, normies have always claimed PUAs and cold approach is "disrespectful" to women or "inappropriate." Men have been hauled off campuses or interrogated from cold approaching. Second, PUAHate was one of the first "incel" communities which materialized out of the scams and lies of the PUA industry. It came about because most men found PUA tactics didn't work unless you had enough good looks to start with. That's why men moved so gladly to online dating. Now people realize online dating doesn't work either unless you have enough good looks to start with. So they're suggesting going back to PUA tactics.

Getting dizzy yet?

Honestly, if I had to choose, I would bet cold approach probably is a better strategy of the two given that even normie/average men are now incel online, and it is at least POSSIBLE I believe that if a 5/10 guy talks to a girl IRL, she might like him and give him a chance. Whereas online the 5/10 guy can't even get 1 second of her attention. It's just that cold approach was always hard as fuck and it's gonna be even harder now that women know they have 500+ Tinder Chads in their pocket 24/7.

However, given modern #MeToo crap, it seems cold approach just might be a way to get arrested.

It's fucking hilarious to me that this is how society is spinning to cope with the reality that it's simply becoming damn near impossible for normal men to get laid. There is no consistency. Cope is eternal.

Cold approach doesn’t even work for chads sometimes.

Post that curry that got arrested for cold approaching pls

dont even bother trying online dating as incel, seriously guys save yourself the trouble.

also cold approach lmaoooo, only do that if your :chad:

I mean approaching online/offline isn't that different besides foids being able to avoid/ignore you easier online.