Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normie's stupidity never ceases to amaze me, unbelievable. (goku Vs. my hero academia random bitch)

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★★
based brother mogging delusional sister thinking a MHA retarded caricature foid could beat fucking goku

soydditors in absolute seethe because they can't accept that 99.9% of males are stronger than 99.9% of females

soys and foids don't seem to understand how ridiculously weak women are

probably the strongest female mma champion could die if she gets punched in the face by some 110 lb manlet

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comments/1dm3ok5/my_brother_complaining_that_women_are_strong_in/?share_id=n9wFqD4EUIWX_fHn7-wfO&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

What's soy is actually caring about whether one fictional character can beat another fictional character in a fight

that being said, goku would be the clear winner

What's soy is actually caring about whether one fictional character can beat another fictional character in a fight

that being said, goku would be the clear winner
goku mogs

Tell bro about an IRL person: Lyudmila Pavlichenko, She killed 309 Nazis in the second world war.
Last I checked she was a woman, who in technicality over powered a lot of fucking men.

He's gonna lose his shit. I hate it when people say: "women can't be strong" Yet literally in the past 100 years alone we've witnessed some of the strongest and most badass women in history.

Tell bro about an IRL person: Lyudmila Pavlichenko, She killed 309 Nazis in the second world war.
Last I checked she was a woman, who in technicality over powered a lot of fucking men.

He's gonna lose his shit. I hate it when people say: "women can't be strong" Yet literally in the past 100 years alone we've witnessed some of the strongest and most badass women in history.
kek
he can just namedrop simo hayha

Screenshot 20240623 043652 Reddit

women literally have sex everyday with the most heinous criminals of the world but this faggot says shit like this. kek.

no girl would be with a guy who says goku beats random bitch female character, right? :soy:

"so fucking misogynist. let's fuck a drug dealer serial killer instead teehee" :foidSoy:

View attachment 1185063

women literally have sex everyday with the most heinous criminals of the world but this faggot says shit like this. kek.

no girl would be with a guy who says goku beats random bitch female character, right? :soy:

"so fucking misogynist. let's fuck a drug dealer serial killer instead teehee" :foidSoy:
Redditors deserve the rope

Powerscalers are generally retarded and in this case Goku can just speedblitz before the foid can react in time to process what's going on to do anything in response.

View attachment 1185063

Like the slightest sign of not groveling at women's feet/being a bit chauvinistic makes you deserve the worst :feelskek: it's man hate and female worship at it's finest (even if said poster is a man, there's lots of cucks like this).

I guess this is a quote from reddit. "Technically overpowered" yeah with a sniper rifle while they talk about a physical fight :lul: what a fucking idiot. And her brother admits that some men especially if they're out of shape can be beat by women so he never said "all men can beat all women" or even that women can't be strong. What we're seeing is just some (probably) very young guy being kinda triggered by the overrepresentation of foids as the apex of martial prowess etc. and reddit goes crazy over it. We live in a sick female worshipping soyciety.

By the way be assured that if soyciety could humiliate men even in the realm of physical prowess it would've already been done a long time ago. But it's difficult to do so :

Last edited:
She could make your bones jelly or some weird shit. Goku still wins no diff

Like the slightest sign of not groveling at women's feet/being a bit chauvinistic makes you deserve the worst :feelskek: it's man hate and female worship at it's finest (even if said poster is a man, there's lots of cucks like this).

I guess this is a quote from reddit. "Technically overpowered" yeah with a sniper rifle while they talk about a physical fight :lul: what a fucking idiot. And her brother admits that some men especially if they're out of shape can be beat by women so he never said "all men can beat all women" or even that women can't be strong. What we're seeing is just some (probably) very young guy being kinda triggered by the overrepresentation of foids as the apex of martial prowess etc. and reddit goes crazy over it. We live in a sick female worshipping soyciety.

By the way be assured that if soyciety could humiliate men even in the realm of physical prowess it would've already been done a long time ago. But it's difficult to do so :

If you're not worshipping women and the ground they walk on, then that means you're a sexist misogynist who wants to kill all women. It's absolutist thinking with a black and white dichotomy that assumes no middle ground or blurred lines exist and highly indicative of a juvenile immature mindset that's incapable of grasping nuance or comprehending subtlety in even the tiniest of slivers.
Just more signs that feminists are petulant puerile dogmatists with the mentalities of toddlers that watch kids shows and believe everyone they disagree with and dislike are saturday morning cartoon villains.
They're incapable of understanding nuance since all foids are mentally stunted and never progress to the mental maturity levels of an adult. So this will forever elude them as they continue to parrot what their hugboxes tell them about their opponents being evil irredeemable monsters.

Last edited:
I don't know japanese shows other than Death Note, Saiki K, Sergeant Frog, and Ghost Stories. But I think Goku can beat pretty much anyone. In real life, sex is much more of a factor in combat than in battles with supernatural abilities. In general men are stronger and faster than women so they would beat women in fights. When superpowers are involved, their sex becomes less important.

Last edited:
If you're not worshipping women and the ground they walk on, then that means you're a sexist misogynist who wants to kill all women. It's absolutist thinking with a black and white dichotomy that assumes no middle ground or blurred lines exist and highly indicative of a juvenile immature mindset that's incapable of grasping nuance or comprehending subtlety in even the tiniest of slivers.
Just more signs that feminists are petulant puerile dogmatists with the mentalities of toddlers that watch kids shows and believe everyone they disagree with and dislike are saturday morning cartoon villains.
True but there's more under this than feminist and normies being cunts and idiots bro. This is man hate and subordination. You're deemed less important (if lucky) or a piece of shit by defaut so god forbid you ever say anything wrong about your superiors !! :feelskek:

When superpowers are involved, their sex becomes less important.
This. When it succeeds base human capabilities with superpowers then its just other factors.

Though Uncle Grandpa would clap them both.

no one can beat goku that's the whole point lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back