Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normie's stupid assumptions about us

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
Ya'll ever find it stupid how normies always make stupid fuckin assumptions about us all that maybe a small minority fall into. They think we all don't have jobs and live in our mom's basement or sum shit. In reality alot of us work typical jobs and live fairly normal lives. We are just fed up with all the bullshit society throws at us for being slightly wierder than the average normies and also not being six foot and all that other bullshit.

And you know what's hilarious? I work in customer service which means I interact with people every single day. I am actually one of the best employees at the company and people always ask for my name personally because I have a reputation there for giving good service. I also always mog everyone at work in productivity.

"But you say mean things online, that means nobody likes you IRL!" Nope. Wrong. I've literally gotten raises from my boss begging me to stay at my job because I do so well at customer service.

And you know what's hilarious? I work in customer service which means I interact with people every single day. I am actually one of the best employees at the company and people always ask for my name personally because I have a reputation there for giving good service. I also always mog everyone at work in productivity.

"But you say mean things online, that means nobody likes you IRL!" Nope. Wrong. I've literally gotten raises from my boss begging me to stay at my job because I do so well at customer service.
I have a cuck job too and ppl don't have to complain about me.

IT normfegs don't realize how easy it is to be an incel despite being relatively adusted to the social norms.

I have a cuck job too and ppl don't have to complain about me.

IT normfegs don't realize how easy it is to be an incel despite being relatively adusted to the social norms.
It's bullshit how IT thinks that somehow people can "detect my personality" from "mean things I say on the internet".

NIGGA! Ted Bundy was a well adjusted person to society! You can't just detect people's personalities like some superpower! lol.