Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies spend so much on garbage

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
imagine paying $60k for a car when your net worth is below $2m :lul: yet normies take out LOANS to impress some washed up roastie with a brand new audi :lul: and continue waging hard :feelshmm: meanwhile chad can be confident that no matter how frugal or poor he is, if he lives with his mom and doesn't have a job his hole won't leave him so he can make actually good financial decisions :feelzez: this also applies to us too btw. for those that haven't committed to the ldaring lifestyle and know that buxing is cucked at best and doesn't even work these days can live worry free not having to fit in with shlomo's servants and being forced to buy the latest overpriced icancer device :owo:

Yep, so many people are retarded with their money yet they insist on blaming boomers for everything :feelsjuice: not saying boomers don’t deserve blame tho

neetbux is the only option in this fagget sociaty.
even if i work, i will only work for low taxes. no way im paying taxes to these western garbage roasties that i cant have anyway. wtf are cucks thinking.

All my video games I had as a kid were not garbage tho. :cryfeels::fuk:

Up2fe9e05gm81

Normalfags be like "where did all my money go?"

normies are seriously bot, they just consoom nothing more they don't think long-term, the NWO have done a great job

That's one thing I definitely don't envy about NPCs

betabuxxing doesent work anymore women dont need men to sustain

Cars are cool and fun though. you should waste every last penny you have to buy the top notch model :shock:

It's not massive purchases that normies spend so much of their income on most of the time, but smaller frequent purchases over a long period. Subscription services and eating out, deliveries, buying coffee every morning would cut a sizable chunk out of their income. If you can manage to cook your own food and are not so much of a zoomer that you can figure out how to torrent your entertainment you'll save a decent amount.

56A8CC91 CB62 45C6 9C87 BCDE6379E76C
LOLI BREEDING​

when your life is not your own​

★★★★★

I bought a 44k Chevy Silverado. No regrets. But I have a good income

I'm not better with my money, but that's because I'm depressed and autistic. Normies have no excuses tho.

They also tend to be obssesed with Apple overpiced products, which i find really annoying, because some of these idiots in my country are unironically willing to spend their whole salary on a new iphone for example. JUST LOL @ NPCS

Last edited:
I don't understand how normies can be so bad with money. I constantly overhear people complaining that they have no money while they buy coffee daily from Starbucks, constantly eat out, have like three different streaming service subscriptions and go to a bar every weekend. Where does this urge to consoom come from? Is media brainwashing honestly that strong?

They also tend to be obssesed with Apple overpiced products, which i find really annoying, because some of these idiots in my country are unironically willing to spend their whole salary on a new iphone for example. JUST LOL @ NPCS
I was never able to afford an iPhone :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Because Apple marketed itself as a premium brand all the time. If you had an Apple computer in the 90's or 2000's you were hip, not a nerd; this was in their marketing too. So normies love Apple because it is an easy way to flaunt their status as an esteemed person, not one of those filthy nerds tinkering with whatever they get their hands on.

I'm not going to dismiss that Apple can make good products, but they are either gimped by requiring an Apple ecosystem for full ability or their price being too high for that bracket.

Majority of humanity is the slave of satan worshipper rich jews because dumb normies are buying all sort of garbage to show off, get loans and become forever slaves.

Normies are animals who can't use money properly

dude apple is so dogshit my mom got an ipad recently and you can't even access the file system or crack the os or install pirated stuff :whatfeels: it's like you're leasing the fucking device from apple :feelskek: sure it's fine for her normie needs but that's what all apple buyers are. giga normies only interested in the logo :feelskek:

true all the time I see my relatives taking out loans for investments with dubious returns
or to buy luxuries when they are poor

Last edited:
true all the time I see my relatives taking out loans for investments with dubious returns
I mean if you know something spicy sure but imagine dumping 50k of loans into some shitcoin :feelskek: or whatever normshits get scammed over nowadays :feelshmm: