Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies spend ludicrous amounts of money on food

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Normies will go to a restaurant and spend nearly $100 on something they could've made at home for $30. It's ridiculous how they'll waste nearly ten hours of work on a future bowel movement. The enjoyment you get from food is so temporary that I can't imagine investing 10 hours of work into five minutes of pleasure.

especially when you can just fucking cook it yourself for cheaper :feelshaha: fuck it, let chefcels get their bag

especially when you can just fucking cook it yourself for cheaper :feelshaha: fuck it, let chefcels get their bag
im too retarded to know how to cook

I once saw a post about a whore who had a tinder date with a man at an expensive restaurant and it cost over 1000 usd and she just used the cuck for the meal, she just dashed and left him with the entire bill

im too retarded to know how to cook
I just watch online tutorials. Pretty easy

I once saw a post about a whore who had a tinder date with a man at an expensive restaurant and it cost over 1000 usd and she just used the cuck for the meal, she just dashed and left him with the entire bill
She deserves the death penalty for that. Fucking women are worst at this. They'll demand expensive restaurants just because they see it as high status

But anything that costs $100 a plate is likely to be very complex to cook.

They'll demand expensive restaurants just because they see it as high status
IMG 5172

Get free food.

I suk them all dry, including pastor dikhead and the other lemon heads.

With the savings scalp McDonalds stock > buy at 250$ and scalp at or near 300.00$

IMG 5025
money cash GIF by Popkorn

(((Sonneborn)))

Remember McDonald’s is prime real estate.

Repeat that enough times inkwels got bank.

IMG 5123
200.gif

GIF by Iowa State

Non Profit Charity GIF

I stopped cooking for myself a year ago, zero energy to do that anymore. Spending way too much money on takeouts

I hate cooking. I just eat cheese sticks, bananas, nUts, etc

i might get takeout twice a month, too cheap to go more

You’re coping because you’re poor and don’t have the right company to go with

Normies generally consoom too much. Kikes see it and come up with picrel, which affects us too :lasereyes:

16c2369d-a4a5-4f1b-a101-f3fd1e2095d5.jpg

Food is a good cope, but spending 100$ in a restaurant regularly is retarded

I am in rental arrears of £50 because I spent too much on goyslop

It's not about the food. Eating at restaurants is a means for normies to communicate their social/financial status to other normies.

I stopped cooking for myself a year ago, zero energy to do that anymore. Spending way too much money on takeouts
I ve been eating sandwichs and cereal for the past 2 years. Cooking tskes way too.much time amd takeouts are too expensive

Normies will go to a restaurant and spend nearly $100 on something they could've made at home for $30. It's ridiculous how they'll waste nearly ten hours of work on a future bowel movement. The enjoyment you get from food is so temporary that I can't imagine investing 10 hours of work into five minutes of pleasure.
I came to this conclusion for myself recently because I am a poor fuck I can barely afford to feed myself luckily I work in a restaurant and I can get food for free but I'm limited to what I want to eat but I try to make do anyway also I'm trying to lose 50 pounds so it might be in my advantage to try to starve myself

Food delivery apps too

I came to this conclusion for myself recently because I am a poor fuck I can barely afford to feed myself luckily I work in a restaurant and I can get food for free but I'm limited to what I want to eat but I try to make do anyway also I'm trying to lose 50 pounds so it might be in my advantage to try to starve myself
Just keep calorie intake under a thousand a day.

It's not about the food. Eating at restaurants is a means for normies to communicate their social/financial status to other normies.
Most of the time the ones that waste their money on restaurants aren't that far healthy.

30$ is still a lot for something that you can cook at home. People that cook for themselves save shit ton of money because most of the ingredients for any meal are not overpriced , meanwhile buying from a fast food restaurant like KFC costs you 3 or 4 meals.

I dead seriously went to KFC once and nearly fainted when I saw the prices. Knowing how many normies eat KFC daily is sickening. How can they even afford it ?

30$ is still a lot for something that you can cook at home. People that cook for themselves save shit ton of money because most of the ingredients for any meal are not overpriced , meanwhile buying from a fast food restaurant like KFC costs you 3 or 4 meals.

I dead seriously went to KFC once and nearly fainted when I saw the prices. Knowing how many normies eat KFC daily is sickening. How can they even afford it ?
They can't afford it. There's a reason most of them struggle to get by despite working minimum wage jobs in a first world country.

They can't afford it. There's a reason most of them struggle to get by despite working minimum wage jobs in a first world country.
not being capable of saving money is one of the most normie traits you could possess.

"oh, let me spend my last 50$ on weed you only live once right ?" or "Life is too short I don't want to think about the future nor what happens tomorrow , let the fun begin I live in the present!"

Normies are insufferable impulsive animals.

not being capable of saving money is one of the most normie traits you could possess.

"oh, let me spend my last 50$ on weed you only live once right ?" or "Life is too short I don't want to think about the future nor what happens tomorrow , let the fun begin I live in the present!"

Normies are insufferable impulsive animals.
:yes: :yes: :yes: