Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies sitting with me

Chewbacca

Chewbacca

Banned
-
On break at work. We are super slow so everyone is on break. There are only two designated tables for employees and one was already taken. I sat alone at the second one and then three more people came on break and invaded my table. I got a ride to work so I can't go out to my truck. There's nowhere else to sit. I knew I would regret not bringing my own vehicle. I can't  stand being in such close proximity to people. This dude is pressed up against me. I just want to REEEEEE at the top of my lungs.

NevER sit with normies, they are a nuisaNCe

Yoyo said:
NevER sit with normies, they are a nuisaNCe

Yeah I would have sat elsewhere if there were more tables. About to just head to the bathroom and camp out in there.

Chewbacca said:
I just want to REEEEEE at the top of my lungs.
Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

do everything in your power to discomfort normies, you'll feel better knowing you've had an effect on them for the worse

Ugh this happens to me, but they talk to me, too.

I know this womyn who now wants to hang out and I'm kind of all set, LOL. Nice womyn and all, but I'd rather spend time alone. I hung out with her once because I thought she wanted to go out on a date. It wasn't, of course (lool FML), and now she's HOUNDING me. Dear lawd, and she's a loud womyn who WILL say something about it. I'm just going to tell her that I've been really busy lmao.

Sub8Hate said:
Ugh this happens to me, but they talk to me, too.

I know this womyn who now wants to hang out and I'm kind of all set, LOL. Nice womyn and all, but I'd rather spend time alone. I hung out with her once because I thought she wanted to go out on a date. It wasn't, of course (lool FML), and now she's HOUNDING me. Dear lawd, and she's a loud womyn who WILL say something about it. I'm just going to tell her that I've been really busy lmao.

A woman wants to spend time with you? Whoa, what's that like?

Chewbacca said:
A woman wants to spend time with you? Whoa, what's that like?

Annoying for a guy who wants a girlfriend lol. 

She's cool, but married, so a complete waste of time. 

It was crazy; proof that you can't know if a chick's into you unless actual physical shit goes down. 
I had met her outside while smoking, saw her one more time, and then she hugged me randomly and asked to hang out. It was a Friday, too. I figured if she had a man she wouldn't be going out with me. LOL of course it turns out that she's married, it's just that her husband is overseas. We then hung out with her squad and drank and shit. 

Honestly she's cool because she tried to hook me up with another foid who said she looooved talking to me... This other chick went silent when she brought it up. FML LOL I'm getting out of that circle ASAP.

Sub8Hate said:
Annoying for a guy who wants a girlfriend lol. 

She's cool, but married, so a complete waste of time. 

It was crazy; proof that you can't know if a chick's into you unless actual physical shit goes down. 
I had met her outside while smoking, saw her one more time, and then she hugged me randomly and asked to hang out. It was a Friday, too. I figured if she had a man she wouldn't be going out with me. LOL of course it turns out that she's married, it's just that her husband is overseas. We then hung out with her squad and drank and shit. 

Honestly she's cool because she tried to hook me up with another foid who said she looooved talking to me... This other chick went silent when she brought it up. FML LOL I'm getting out of that circle ASAP.

You must be normal looking. I wish I was normal looking.

Chewbacca said:
You must be normal looking. I wish I was normal looking.

I guess... Rated 3.5 here LOL.

Sub8Hate said:
Nope, I'm off-white LMAO

Well you mog me just going by that. Congrats on getting female interest though. If you're hideous like me, it gives me hope.

Tell them to fuck off.