Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies should be slaughtered

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I honestly hate that none of you niggas go ER on Fraternities or sexhavers.

If you got bullied and never got revenge on the people who treated you like shit even online KYS. Go fuck yourself these people deserve nothing but hostility.

Then hopefully they will be sent to hell since most of them aren’t religious. Even if there isn’t Abrahamic afterlife whatever afterlife there is these people will face repercussions.

I honestly hate that none of you niggas go ER on Fraternities or sexhavers.

If you got bullied and never got revenge on the people who treated you like shit even online KYS. Go fuck yourself these people deserve nothing but hostility.

Then hopefully they will be sent to hell since most of them aren’t religious. Even if there isn’t Abrahamic afterlife whatever afterlife there is these people will face repercussions.
Go ER yourself

K ill do it rn (in gta5)

You put them in your own mouth, what else does Normies should be slaughtered mean
It is simply an analogy or simile dude. My point isn’t about murder revenge is multiple things. Even small things like catfishing them

Glow Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

S laughter is the best medicine

Fuck you fed, I hope your wife and children get cancer

remember, No normies (in cod mw2)

Finding your bullies may be hardly possible.
Also I think that many people would harm bullies but not everyone want to go to prison after it.