Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies = sexual supremacists

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The only maxim that the world abides by is that people who have sex are better than those that don't have sex, and that the more sex you have the more powerful, and influencial you are as a human being. The tendency is that virgins are likely to be either retarded or religious, and that sex havers are literally better in every way conceivable. Sex havers are taller, faster, higher IQ, and can jump higher, and obviously they have larger penises which is the most important thing. If you have a lot of sex, it's just extremely likely, that you as a person, must be highly charismatic, both in terms of looks and personality, and valuable to society in ways that are exponential in comparison to that of a virgin.

I would wager that if you took a batch of virgin men, and just fed them to whores in a devirginifcation camp, like forced whores on them for 90 days straight, they would come out of the sex camp as adequate men without the need for any form of education or even healthcare, for they will come out of the situation as red-blooded resilient self-sufficent men ready for war, or anything you could throw at them.

Last edited:
The lack of validation makes me look constantly for ways to feel some kind of transcendence. It's getting harder everyday.

They are low iq animals

Lol rich incel tier men who can afford the prettiest whores and have more sex than chad are still considered trash.
Ugly, weak, short men are just considered trash in general

Lol rich incel tier men who can afford the prettiest whores and have more sex than chad are still considered trash.

I'd argue that being a normie is what fundamentally gets you sex rather than sex making you normal. To a certain extent a good social life causes good development, but you life is largely decided at the beginning based on genetics alone. An incel given loads of sex would not become more desirable to women.

I hate normies

there's no money for your face (unless looksmaxx)