Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies self isolating in my regular hangout spots

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
So I have a specific trail I like to walk around the lakefront that is nornally mostly abandoned. It involves going through an industrial zone near the lake including walking by a garbage disposal site that smells like shit. So I went on my walk today after not going there for a long time and there are hundreds of people going by me on bikes and in groups. There were even tons of people at the point on the journey where I wind around the dusty smelly garbage disposal site, walking on a dusty back road, where no one goes because there is a park area there that any normal person will opt to go through instead.

This soy and his GF rode by on their bikes and I heard him blurt out "they should bab cars during this time", the most generic normfag reddit opinion. The normies are self-isolating in my normal hangout spots! The place the immediately comes to my mind if I want to go for a long walk is also the place that comes to other people's mind wheb thinking of isolation! There are loterally hundreds of people here and parked cars everywhere when normally it was barren!

How can you self isolate in public?

i have never seen more normie fucks just milling around outside than during the so called "quarantine"

How can you self isolate in public?
Well they're trying to get some exercise so they're going somewhere they expect to be secluded but they're all hiveminded retards so they all pick the same place.

Don't let them do it

I go outside at nighttime only