Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies see no problem with being friendzoned.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
"Lol why are you mad, at least you got a new friend"
No you retards they are mad because they are seeking out a romantic relationship and when a possible partner rejects your advances and keeps you as a friend exclusively then it is depressing.
Do they not realize that having a gf is more important then getting one new friend.

They see no problem with being Beta Orbiters/Providers

They have no honor or balls. They would arther be lap dogs than alone.

Chad doesn't even know what it means

They hope they get introduced to girls or the friend sees the “error of her ways” and wants something more.

I view this as an advantage.

As I progress further in my looksmax endeavor, and become a high-tier normie, being blackpilled gives me a tremendous advantage over the bluepilled ignorant oblivious masses.

I will fuck every single one of their girlfriends.

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

If you get friendzoned by a girl you get exposed to her friends which then could expose you to their friends increasing your exposure to women, thus increasing your chances of getting into a relationship. Even if none of them find you attractive at first, they might find you attractive later on due to the exposure effect/familiarity principle. There is a reason why most normies get into relationships through their friend group, so yeah, in the long run even getting friendzoned is beneficial, especially for subhuman scum like us since we have no one.

Tbh if you're a bluepilled normie and you go in with the intention of being an orbiter and you get friendzoned hard, whatever you're just a cuck, but if you don't think getting friendzoned when you're actively seeking them out is depressing as fuck, you're delusional.

Bjrgaminggod said:
They see no problem with being Beta Orbiters/Providers

Orbiters are the most pathetic ppl on this planet tbh.
Stop inflating womens egos pls.

Tbh you should never be in that place if youre doing things right. You should immediately be trying to isolate and fuck. It's cucks who orbit who can be friendzoned. If you escalate physically, you cant be friendzoned.

Meh, they don't mind because they have many opportunities and will eventually succeed at one point. We just know there's 0% of women in the entire world who'd find us attractive.

VST said:
If you get friendzoned by a girl you get exposed to her friends which then could expose you to their friends increasing your exposure to women, thus increasing your chances of getting into a relationship. Even if none of them find you attractive at first, they might find you attractive later on due to the exposure effect/familiarity principle. There is a reason why most normies get into relationships through their friend group, so yeah, in the long run even getting friendzoned is beneficial, especially for subhuman scum like us since we have no one.

Thats not how it works. You are friendzoned you have LESS chance of getting with one of their friends than if you have met her randomly on the street.

Girls talk amongst themselves.."oh incel801 is really ugly but such a nice guy, thats why i hang out with him tee-hee"(code for he pays for stuff)

And they know then that your place in the group is similar to a gay guy..harmless

Incel801 said:
Thats not how it works. You are friendzoned you have LESS chance of getting with one of their friends than if you have met her randomly on the street.

Girls talk amongst themselves.."oh incel801 is really ugly but such a nice guy, thats why i hang out with him tee-hee"(code for he pays for stuff)

And they know then that your place in the group is similar to a gay guy..harmless

Yeah, nah.
Most of the relationships my friends got into started through mutual friends or with people withing their social circle/friend group.

never seen a normie say this. they'll be sad for you if you get friendzoned.
you must hang around with betas.

VST said:

Yes, this is known as "retargeting" in internet marketing.

Get the fuck out of the Friend Zone. Run; don't walk.

Nothing good can come from this. They will never hook you up with their friends. They want to keep you as an emotional and financial tampon without sex ever being a possibility. Wise up.

Crustaciouse said:
No you retards they are mad because they are seeking out a romantic relationship and when a possible partner rejects your advances and keeps you as a friend exclusively then it is depressing.
Do they not realize that having a gf is more important then getting one new friend.

THIS

Can't be friendzoned if you don't make femoid friends!

Just lol @ not cutting contact if you get rejected.

Crustaciouse said:

More pathetic words have never been spoken