Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies scare me

they are not aware how worst thing are going till one day when they will wake up in world burning

It’s getting harder and harder for me to leave the house because all normies want to do is hurt me

NTs are dangerous ive been saying that time and time again

NTs are dangerous ive been saying that time and time again
thats also why you never help NTs or do any favours of them. In fact if an NT is dying in the street this is a GOOD THING as the area will get safer and quieter

Idk man. I think they are more scared of us than we ae of them.

thats also why you never help NTs or do any favours of them. In fact if an NT is dying in the street this is a GOOD THING as the area will get safer and quieter
Everyone should be autistic tbh we would have world peace

I hate them to my deepest core tbh

Everyone should be autistic tbh we would have world peace
unironically yes. Especially aspergers are all very good people we wouldnt even need a police or military in that case and we would be far more advanced in science because we wouldnt have to deal with religious bs

unironically yes. Especially aspergers are all very good people we wouldnt even need a police or military in that case and we would be far more advanced in science because we wouldnt have to deal with religious bs
I hate cops they oppress non nts

avoid them but dont live in fear fuck that. do what you gotta do kid. call the cops if somebody wrongs you.