Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies Ruined "My Little Dark Age"

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
>inb4 the hate

Yes, I actually unironically like this song: It reflects both my mental state, as well as helps us get a picture of how society & civilization has fallen.

Honestly, the lyrics are somewhat blackpilling imo-I may do a thread analyzing it.

But I just fucking hate how normies, like with everything, take a good thing & overhype the fuck out of it. Eventually, it looses its originality due to overuse & even the most giga-NPC normies knowing about it & using it.

It was nice the first few times I saw it in an edit of some sorts, but after awhile it became redundant & lost its charm-I also fucking hated how redpill grifters used it in their gigachad edits or whatever.

Another example of how normalfags ruin everything

normies overuse everything, especially bad when you knew of the meme before them

I still listen to it even though normies have ruined it.

Just look at Looksmaxxing, I cant even take it serious anymore when someone mention that shit on TikTok because ik they spout shit that was said before and want to sell you some dumb shit

Just look at Looksmaxxing, I cant even take it serious anymore when someone mention that shit on TikTok because ik they spout shit that was said before and want to sell you some dumb shit
currymax.org

After Dark>>>>Little Dark Age. Little dark age was written to be an anti Trump song:feelsclown:

They also ruined 4chan which used to be one of my favorite sites. And they killed all the jokes from 4chan and managed to make them corny.

I like both tbh

Really?
After dark sounds better too.
Little Dark Age was in fact meant to be an anti Trump song originally.

LittleDarkAge

It’s not even that good of a song. I don’t get why people like it so much.

everyting they touch turns to shit

>inb4 the hate

Yes, I actually unironically like this song: It reflects both my mental state, as well as helps us get a picture of how society & civilization has fallen.

Honestly, the lyrics are somewhat blackpilling imo-I may do a thread analyzing it.

But I just fucking hate how normies, like with everything, take a good thing & overhype the fuck out of it. Eventually, it looses its originality due to overuse & even the most giga-NPC normies knowing about it & using it.

It was nice the first few times I saw it in an edit of some sorts, but after awhile it became redundant & lost its charm-I also fucking hated how redpill grifters used it in their gigachad edits or whatever.
Its an pretty alr song, 6/10 tbh.