Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies ruin everything including music

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Disguising as a normie 24/7. Guitar player cel.
★★★★★
Before the swarm of tiktok normies: chudcels like me mostly and oldcels since its a early 90s band

After tiktok : sexhaver zoomers

I like the music a lot but i hate the fact someone that is the same age as me and isnt a chudcel is a listener of it too.

I hate being associated with them.

is there a genre normies wont touch?????????
I tried black metal but they infested it too, even underground.

Damn, I used to listen to slowdive back in the time, Listening to it at my lowest point is a vibe tho

ragefuel going onto songs like Fade to Black by Metallica and seeing some roasties saying how they can "relate" to this song :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

ragefuel going onto songs like Fade to Black by Metallica and seeing some roasties saying how they can "relate" to this song :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
A true AMazing hERo song

is there a genre normies wont touch?????????
I tried black metal but they infested it too, even underground.
nah they feel the need to assimilate and gatekeep every genre

they're like redditors in that way, if something isn't jannied then they'll start squealing and pressing the downdoot button

Fade to black after chad used them

sometimes I search up for a playlist on Spotify to find similar music and if it's made by a woman, and you can easily tell it as woman with usernames like "maddie ✨" , I just click out of it immediately

Go to vaporwave classical(normies cant fucking stand “boring music”) or some good old country music thats like from the 1910s