Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies raging at a based guy fapping in the gym infront of a whore

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
JFL
those foids comes like EXPOSED WHORES to the gyms, so this guy did what he had to. he didnt harm her or something
just LOOK AT HER. like a FUCKING WHORE. she knows her only PURPOSE in life is to make beta's fap to her and to make chad plow that ass
and everyone raging lmao so many articles about this BS.... but no1 care that everytime i go to the gym those foids sexual harras me when they come like WHORES

Low inhib god

Women walking around dressed like whores, thus turning men on: perfectly normal.

Man doing something to relieve his sexual frustration: criminal that is to be shamed for life.

I want to be as low inhib as him ngl
He's very based

Society is doomed.

We had this thread already tho

It's not his fault, the whore forced him to do that. She should be the one kicked off the gym. I think it's finally time to make gyms separated for males and foids

We should have a thread about the plane fapping curry every week.

It's not his fault, the whore forced him to do that. She should be the one kicked off the gym. I think it's finally time to make gyms separated for males and foids

Attachments

• a5N9CHL9_400x400.jpg
    a5N9CHL9_400x400.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 95
That's probably illegal in most western countries. At least, where I live, you're not allowed to exclude customers based on their gender.
Of course she's with a chad. Probably a douche bag.

People in her replies are talking about how supposedly easy it is for men to get away with public masturbation, these people don't live in reality.

should have pressed his cock against her ass while passing by "on accident"

all those white knights normies are just coping, this guy SMV had just shot up about 5 points at least, ViralMaxxing is Legit.

People in her replies are talking about how supposedly easy it is for men to get away with public masturbation, these people don't live in reality.

This is why we see it so often, right? No. What we see often are females who are dressed like whores.

Why stop at fapping? Why not just go rape her? What's the worst that can happen? Going to prison? If someone is an incel, prison is just another nail in the coffin

Why stop at fapping? Why not just go rape her? What's the worst that can happen? Going to prison? If someone is an incel, prison is just another nail in the coffin
she wants to get raped. dont give her what she wants

I'm all for not having people jerk off in public.
But I also don't want foids walking around in skin tight pants or showing a bunch of skin.

Masterbating in public is the right thing to do..would cut down on the amount of rapes if legalized..and let the foids wear what they want or nothing at all!

If these were monkies in a zoo it'd be a comedy not a crime.

I thought there was a thread on this guy already along with the video, he is low inhib ngl.

You can’t cope in prison and you will just end up getting raped in the butt by some muscular dude.

Was at the gym again today. Fucking thots in their yoga pants again. There were three of them. Two were jailbaits that came in with their coach and did squats in front of me. One had a really nice ass with the pants in her ass crack. Wtf. GTFO of my gym bitch.

The person who filmed him is another man... And seeing the comments the gym will sue the guy...
If a foid do that the contrary will occur.