Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "normies r roping after 2 weeks of isolation loosers xd"

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Teslaiq

All this feels kinda the same to me except better because the gym is closed.

i cant lose what i never had in the first place

I don't think this is true. Nothing has changed much in terms of my lonliness, but I'm happy to see normies freak out.

Whaaaat :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

they... they mog us at ropemaxxing? Incels we brought shame over our names.

Solitude is preferable to interacting with most folks.

This is kind of true in a sense since I had some interactions with people in my College classes. Most things affect incels the most which is why all the sadistic copers are so annoying. It's still funny to hear people complain about the quarantine, health experts weigh in on the "dangers of loneliness", etc however.

Online interactions also aren't the same as being able to meet those same people IRL and interact as well. I still think it hits normies hard, but I don't see why I should root for something when it actively makes my life worse as well just so I can "get back at a people" or whatever.

I really disagree with your point here tbh. the "human interactions" that I had to put up with every day before quarantine were not pleasant at all. if people were giving you validation, attention and positive social interactions before quarantine to the point that you actually miss it now you're probably fakecel. as for me I'm enjoying not having to deal with narcissistic idiots on a daily basis

quarantine has actually negatively affected me somewhat because of credit/no credit grading (means my GPA for the semester won't be valid on college applications), and I can also empathize with people who got laid off from their jobs or screwed over financially. but as for people who just miss constant social validation, they can eat shit. I feel absolutely no sympathy for them or their "issues"

Last edited:
yeah I disagree with your point here. the "human interactions" that I had to put up with every day before quarantine were not pleasant at all. if people were giving you validation, attention and positive social interactions before quarantine to the point that you actually miss it now you're probably fakecel. as for me I'm enjoying not having to deal with narcissistic idiots on a daily basis
trucels are universally spat on and kicked wherever they go

Well I never had social circle or anything to lose by isolation so he's wrong. Meanwhile several normies in fact did rope and others who did not rope have a lot to lose by isolation.

I am too isolated from normies to know how they're being affected, and I don't really care

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back