Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies predicted my future?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
"he looks like he just came out of prison", "he looks like a criminal" - some hood normie who trash talked me in a basketball game 6 years ago

"you should take care of him because his lifespan is short" - a friend of my mother giving my mother advice after I got confined at the hospital after a drug overdose (I wanted to get high but I miscalculated the dosages) 3 years ago.

It turns out, what they said is coming true. Because currently I'm at the edge and suicidal. So I can already tell that I'm either going to end up in a mental asylum, prison or dead.

How did the normies knew my future? Are they subconsciously aware of the saying "you are your looks" and they know that somebody who is in my looks level wouldn't go that far or end up imprisoned?

This is really disturbing to think about. :feelsugh:

Meth heads have that look.. what being a rich kid does to a mfer

Soyciety and npcs blatantly mocking and dooming people and yet they are innocent jfl

You ended up like @NOfuture

Why arent u rolling in pussy? You do drugs, had money and shit you couldve dark triad rich kid maxxed. All girls love those.

You ended up like @NOfuture

Why arent u rolling in pussy? You do drugs, had money and shit you couldve dark triad rich kid maxxed. All girls love those.
I couldn't dark triad maxx because I'm not streetsmarts due to autism.

Last edited:
it is not that hard to describe incel's future

it is not that hard to describe incel's future
Even though I was a genius, "child prodigy" and went to university on a 100% scholarship in my mid teens....

I was predicted to...

"Be a loser and never amount to anything..."

Yup. I shit in plastic bags if it's raining too hard because the outhouse is too far from the main house... That I rent.