Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies play life on bitch mode and the incel plays life on veteran mode

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
This is very unsettling, I know I'm posting a lot but I just can't relax. I am stuck as an unattractive person, this isnt going to change for quite a long time. Woman and chads get to have it easy while the incel has to struggle throughout life. I love how normies and FEMAILS act all high and mighty. Do you think chads like you because you have a good personality?

Haha. You want to know why you women aren't lonely or incel? It's because you're WOMEN!. It would be so funny if you had to switch places with an incel who is ugly. You would know true misery. You wouldn't be whining on twitter about how "depressed" you are for attention; you would be in full LDAR mode. You would be rotting away in loneliness, you would wish everyday you were a woman again. Lose the fucking ego, stop acting like you're better any better than us. I am very jealous of women and chads. They have tons of advantages.

A whale just has to go on meet me and she will get lots of attention. She can also find a boyfriend. Now the average woman? She can fucking go on twitch make a few easy bucks, she has TONS of dating options, she can have sex whenever with chads. Life is just a big fucking party for women and chads. Don't bring the wage gap or any other bullshit into this post, we don't want to hear it. Quit denying your fucking privileges. Society favors women judicially, financially, romantically, emotionally and sexually. This is a women's world.

underrated thread bro. normies play life on fucking tutorial mode.

underrated thread bro. normies play life on fucking tutorial mode.

Nah, normies play life on normal mode.

Ugly and less than average girls play life on beginner mode.

Chads and staceys and average girls play life on tutorial mode.

Nah, normies play life on normal mode.

Ugly and less than average girls play life on beginner mode.

Chads and staceys and average girls play life on tutorial mode.
yeah, you're right, makes sense.

This is very unsettling, I know I'm posting a lot but I just can't relax. I am stuck as an unattractive person, this isnt going to change for quite a long time. Woman and chads get to have it easy while the incel has to struggle throughout life. I love how normies and FEMAILS act all high and mighty. Do you think chads like you because you have a good personality?

Haha. You want to know why you women aren't lonely or incel? It's because you're WOMEN!. It would be so funny if you had to switch places with an incel who is ugly. You would know true misery. You wouldn't be whining on twitter about how "depressed" you are for attention; you would be in full LDAR mode. You would be rotting away in loneliness, you would wish everyday you were a woman again. Lose the fucking ego, stop acting like you're better any better than us. I am very jealous of women and chads. They have tons of advantages.

A whale just has to go on meet me and she will get lots of attention. She can also find a boyfriend. Now the average woman? She can fucking go on twitch make a few easy bucks, she has TONS of dating options, she can have sex whenever with chads. Life is just a big fucking party for women and chads. Don't bring the wage gap or any other bullshit into this post, we don't want to hear it. Quit denying your fucking privileges. Society favors women judicially, financially, romantically, emotionally and sexually. This is a women's world.
Truecels play on legendary

were in not even in the game, it never began for us

Normshits are seemingly incapable of introspection, and realizing how easy they have it. They take their decent looks, normal brain wiring, and optimal upbringing for granted.

The game bugs out and doesn't even start for incels tbh

STACYS-TUTORIAL MODE

GIGACHADS-TUTORIAL MODE

CHADS-EASY MODE

NORMIES-NORMAL MODE

INCELS-VETERAN MODE

TRUECELS-LEGENDARY MODE

and the worst part is this has been only a tiny speck of humanity's existence 50 years ago it was bad but not this bad

yep, fucking TUTORIAL ISLAND MODE.
LOOOL im so happy i made this terminology a thing.

they're netting for shrimp on tut isle while our accounts are locked for being too ugly and we're begging jagex to let us have even the opportunity to have a slice of what the chads, stacies, and beckys get.

Yes we should all do mass suicide

LOOOL im so happy i made this terminology a thing.

they're netting for shrimp on tut isle while our accounts are locked for being too ugly and we're begging jagex to let us have even the opportunity to have a slice of what the chads, stacies, and beckys get.
Yep, they wont let us play bc we are subhumans

So stop crying about it and fucking make a difference. You have many, many options available to you. Too many of you complain about how fucking disgusting this worthless failure of a system we've created works but you sit back and live inside of it for your lives and make no difference. If you felt as strongly about this shit as you say you would; you would be helping putting a stop to it instead of giving these worthless whores more fuel.