Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies on suicide watch. I'm not a contributing member of society, quite the opposite, however...

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★

Your next payment: $1,264.10 on 01 May 2020

BASED. I hope I get NEETbuxx; I deserve them as a poor, tormented, autistic soul.

All hail the master NEET race

That's a cucked video because it implies that time is not on the side of the NEET, whereas if you get NEETbuxx, it assuredly is.

I'm thankful for my autism, and woe unto the normies if they use my autistic intelligence (which they hate and don't appreciate) as "evidence" against my legitimate disability claim.

He's not getting NEETbuxx though, he clearly depends on his mother. ( Goodboy points )
It is a normie cope to think that all NEETs are dependent upon the mother indefinitely.

But they sure do make it hard to get NEETbux. My entire life has been brutal because of autism yet they're making me jump through hoops just to be evaluated properly for my disability claim.

It is a normie cope to think that all NEETs are dependent upon the mother indefinitely.

But they sure do make it hard to get NEETbux. My entire life has been brutal because of autism yet they're making me jump through hoops just to be evaluated properly for my disability claim.
I'm referring to the video bhai. The situation of that particular fictional person.

based wish I was neet instead of an aspiring stemcel so I could get money for surgerymax

I'm referring to the video bhai. The situation of that particular fictional person.
Of course, but the video illustrates the popular perception of a NEET, as being a pathetic manchild, rather than an independent NEETbuxxer.

How could they make fun of a NEETbuxxer? "Y-you just sit down and do nothing all day but consume state subsidies, you can't betabuxx a woman like that" :feels::feels::feels:

Send me some dollars im starving

Neets are based

How the hell do you get so much

Among all trucels, NEETs are the highest ranked. I envy them.

How the hell do you get so much
my original fortnightly NEETbux is $690, but it's been doubled for 6 months through government loans. it means the wagies are going to have to work extra hard to make it back as the government will have to raise taxes to pay it all back
meanwhile us NEETs need do nothing but spend it

this applies to all ausneets

my original fortnightly NEETbux is $690, but it's been doubled for 6 months through government loans. it means the wagies are going to have to work extra hard to make it back as the government will have to raise taxes to pay it all back
meanwhile us NEETs need do nothing but spend it
View attachment 248004
this applies to all ausneets
Lucky bastard. I get nowhere near as much and I have legitimate numerous disabilities, both mentally and physically

Keep dabbing on those normie cucks and collecting their tax money.

$1.2k aus bucks is like $800 USD right?

are you a richcel?

yes
Bro, I couldn't imagine just having $800 a month. I'm so used to having like 3 times that minimum per month. Idk how you do it? Do you have a car? What kind of copes do you have?

Bro, I couldn't imagine just having $800 a month. I'm so used to having like 3 times that minimum per month. Idk how you do it? Do you have a car? What kind of copes do you have?
this is a stimulus payment, so my usual income is 452 USD a fortnight (900 USD a month). i don't drink, no drugs and no smoking so that saves. not that i would do any of those things anyway. i live on my own, but i get a lot of food off of my mum. no heating or anything. i got a car but don't really drive and my copes are playing games and lying around. it's not a lot to live off though, if something breaks it's gone because i can't afford to replace it. i have been trying to find work for 7 years now, i've only had one job but fired after a week so trying to get my truck licence (gov is paying for it). i'm not really bothered, but it would be good to actually have money coming in or something

mogs me im only getting 850 aud or something

Based, I work 40 hours a week and live off less than $1000 a month.