Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies on spring break

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
All month. That is all.

We will still be here.

One foid i knew of took her baby to spring break with her. Slut.

bro this is off-topic. Please keep these posts on the retard board

Spring break is cancer here in Canada. Its still cold as fuck and snow everywhere.

Spring break doesn't exist to low tier males.

I got mine next week. nice to take a break from being mogged

It’s frustrating to think about.

"Fuck a whole lotta normies ouchea mang"

Spring Break never interested me tbh

I'll take the casual sex without the annoying partying and idiots being loud and obnoxious, nor wasting many thousands of dollars to be in some equatorial shithole with Jose cleaning up my shit for 2 pesos per hour.

What is Spring Break?
ded srs
ezgif.com-gif-maker_18.gif
help

What is Spring Break?
ded srs
ezgif.com-gif-maker_18.gif
help
sluts and chads go to congregate somewhere on a beach and have massive drug and orgy parties

"It's okay, I didint want to go out anyway"
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

it's annoying, every spring break was spent in my room all alone

I was only reminded that it existed because of my coworker and now this. I'll be in my room with my new setup rotting and outside working.

It is in America where they have huge parties and the Blackpill intensifies by 1000383%.

Every spring break I just stayed in the apartment alone. It was kind of nice, actually. No one there to annoy me. Tried not to think about all the other kids slutting it up in Cancun.

Every spring break I just stayed in the apartment alone. It was kind of nice, actually. No one there to annoy me. Tried not to think about all the other kids slutting it up in Cancun.

I enjoy being alone as well in all honesty.

I'm not on break yet, but I am next week, and that's when I'm going to go on an extremely [SuicideFuel] inducing place.

Oh lol the sex doll site has a spring break sale. I just so happened to land right on top of it. Here's the link. Check out the outlet section. A few of them are selling for under $700.

I'm not on break yet, but I am next week, and that's when I'm going to go on an extremely [SuicideFuel] inducing place.
you better stay in home bro

fuck spring break