Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Normies, Not Chads Can Be Blamed for Our Inceldom

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Chads are not fucking ugly chicks, our looksmatches and especially gooks, only normies engage in that dumpster diving behavior. Chads are just far too rare to be cause of hypergamy because they can afford to have standards and only fuck their Stacy looksmatches.

Chads are not fucking ugly chicks, our looksmatches and especially gooks, only normies engage in that dumpster diving behavior. Chads are just far too rare to be cause of hypergamy because they can afford to have standards and only fuck their Stacy looksmatches.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Their pepe wont hard if they ever try to dumpster diving

I hate normies!!!! They bullied me, they betrayed me, they depressed me. I shall never forgive those kids of whores:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Eliminate all NT's (in mario kart)

Imagine not having any self respect at all that you willingly simp for rotund and grotesque females everywhere you go.

Most of the Chads are just cryptonormies

Simps and soys are worse than women. (water)

And simps/soys are way WAY more likely to be normies than chads.

No, no. Chads are responsible too. They could’ve just locked down LTR’s with their looksmatch, but no. They will NEVER “settle down”. Chads will always be out to fuck other peoples girls like gorillas. We need to euthanize those testosterone enraged animals