Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies norm.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Today is my first day at the new job. New job in the same place but different collective.
The female superior told me 'our collective is friendly :foidSoy:' while mocking a mentally disabled guy. This guy is definitely mentally disabled but he may be physically disabled as well. He lacks raw physical power and walks strange ( non harmoniously ).
He can be annoying but he's 100% mentally disabled and harmless.
Of course the weakest link treated by normies in the collective like trash.

As usual in every norm-collective, normies try to talk behind your back and badmouth you. And of course subtle struggle for power.
Normies are the most predictable beings. You can work in one norm-collective and be sure that the same happens in every norm-collective in every country.

At least you won’t be the lowest one in the hierarchy

Today is my first day at the new job. New job in the same place but different collective.
The female superior told me 'our collective is friendly :foidSoy:' while mocking a mentally disabled guy. This guy is definitely mentally disabled but he may be physically disabled as well. He lacks raw physical power and walks strange ( non harmoniously ).
He can be annoying but he's 100% mentally disabled and harmless.
Of course the weakest link treated by normies in the collective like trash.

As usual in every norm-collective, normies try to talk behind your back and badmouth you. And of course subtle struggle for power.
Normies are the most predictable beings. You can work in one norm-collective and be sure that the same happens in every norm-collective in every country.
Country? State?

They would burn him in the gas chamber if they could, he was most likely hired to fulfill a quota for disabled employees and they hate it.

He's probably an incel too tbh
Have you talked to this guy?

Imagine accepting a foid as your boss jfl Id rather join the army

What's so strange

Welcome to reality society gas lights every man they say women don't like masculine men yet all women go for is 6 4 masculine guys they say we live in a rape culture yet 63 percent say they have rape fantasies they say they care about disabled people but then fire them the moment they fuck up its normie double speak

They would burn him in the gas chamber if they could, he was most likely hired to fulfill a quota for disabled employees and they hate it.
Normies are incredibly hateful and evil.
B-but 'muh hateful incels :soy:'.

He's probably an incel too tbh
Have you talked to this guy?
I talked with him. He has a disabled and child-like mind. Often I don't understand that he's trying to say but he is harmless and work probably more than anyone.

Normies are incredibly hateful and evil.
B-but 'muh hateful incels :soy:'.
They like to virtue signal online but only if they personally dont have to deal with damaged people. Everything about normies is fake.

I talked with him. He has a disabled and child-like mind. Often I don't understand that he's trying to say but he is harmless and work probably more than anyone.
He can be an IRL fren

Words Have no meaning For normies

Just a Bunch of Dipshitters in a Sea full of Shit , if your attentive or dont fit the mold " , you will get shitted on .

Unless you can mind your own business and dont have Neighbors .

normies are a hive mind filled with two to three over minds fighting for control of the hive, once you figure out the faggots fighting to be at the top of the shit pile the rest of them are predictable and not even worth engaging wit its fucking ovER