Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies need to wake the fuck up and hold foids accountable

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
This is something i've realised a while ago but it seriously is baffling, no matter who it is Normies,Foids,"Incel researchers" Or soyciety as a collective nobody blames foids for inceldom we are the the true victim of all this and we see the usual victim blaming gaslighting rhetoric "Just improve your personality":foidSoy: "Go outside":soy:
"Be nice to women and you'll get a girlfriend":foidSoy: "It's so easy bro":chad: All of this bullshit is immensely boring not only because it's all factually incorrect shit "Advice" but also because it never addresses the real issues one of them being the lack of blame on foids these fucking simps never hold foids accountability them being hypergamous shallow and entitled cunts is a major detriment to soyciety and especially to us. Normies wake the fuck up and open your eyes you unaware fucks and call this shit out:reeeeee:
Or don't and things will only get worse

normies will always worship foids

something needs to be done about this issue why is noone talking about this. Male loneliness is increasing I dont know what can be done about this issue if the government cared because foids dont want us

something needs to be done about this issue why is noone talking about this. Male loneliness is increasing I dont know what can be done about this issue if the government cared because foids dont want us
Yeah exactly and it's only getting worse and worse but again foids will never be held accountable i fucking hate this world :feelsree:

i dont think ive ever seen a foid take accountability

i dont think ive ever seen a foid take accountability
37c