Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies need to stop telling us to go to therapy

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
It wont make us attractive! Being attractive is much better than what I have currently so fuck off. Give me looks of Chad or give me death

ngl going to therapy and getting nice pills saved my life

with these pills i have much less anxiety and much less depression, im actually motivated to do things i love, like playing fortnite
or hating billionaires

i swear its the best thing that happened in my life and i wish i would have gotten the pills much earlier in my youth,
my life could have been one of science, research, gaming, sports and art if i would have gotten them earlier (maybe)

but i got the pills late with 30, so im already highly traumatised and after decades of depression you kind of learn alot of unhealthy thinking patterns that are pretty much impossible to get rid of.

so jeah the pills make my life ok and im honestly thankfull to be able to enjoy some things life has to offer

Sorry inkwell, we need to keep making it harder for men to get sex, but here's how to make your peace with it.
Of course someone with mental illness should go to therapy, but they're telling us to go to therapy because women aren't attracted to us.

Of course someone with mental illness should go to therapy, but they're telling us to go to therapy because women aren't attracted to us.

yes you are right, but fuck their words, just take them pills agains depression, it honestly helps,
modern psychopharmaka are like good drugs with no side effects.

the pills can help with depression from lonelyness and isolation/rejection,

dont listen to them, dont go to foid therapists, just take their pills

yes you are right, but fuck their words, just take them pills agains depression, it honestly helps,

the pills can help with depression from lonelyness and isolation/rejection,

dont listen to them, dont go to foid therapists, just take their pills
that's what i used to do, but now i self medicate with weed and sometimes with benzos and now and then a shot of achohol

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE MOSSAD JFL (((pills))) all you do is shill crazy pills those are meant to keep you a submissive bitch it is Jew brainwashing you Mossad agent

This isn't just therapy. This is the whole medical industry.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE MOSSAD JFL (((pills))) all you do is shill crazy pills those are meant to keep you a submissive bitch it is Jew brainwashing you Mossad agent

with these pills i have much less anxiety and much less depression, im actually motivated to do things i love, like playing fortnite
or hating billionaires

i swear its the best thing that happened in my life and i wish i would have gotten the pills much earlier in my youth,
my life could have been one of science, research, gaming, sports and art if i would have gotten them earlier (maybe)

but i got the pills late with 30, so im already highly traumatised and after decades of depression you kind of learn alot of unhealthy thinking patterns that are pretty much impossible to get rid of.

so jeah the pills make my life ok and im honestly thankfull to be able to enjoy some things life has to offer
Said nobody ever

yeah therapy does nothing for your looks so its useless tbh

It’s just a subtle insult

Therapy doesn’t work at all

Fuuuck I heard this shit so often. They even tell that to heavily disabled or ill people

"go to therapy about your mental health, bro ;)"
"where there is life there is hope bro"
"don't give up like a coward"
"keep FiGhTiNg!"
"life's tough but there's beauty in the struggle, Theehee"

When will these fuckers realize that there are certain predicaments where there is only one solution which is death?

I wouldn't give a shit about normies opinion if it weren't for them ACTIVELY deciding over my fucking wretched existence!!! They deny me the right to commit suicide and they actually make an effort to prevent me from doing so by pushing religious or plain retarded bullshit parties in politics.

I hate living in a soyciety, I wanna ragequit out of this shit asap.

TL;DR give me a fucking gun so I can finally shoot myself
Therapy doesn’t work at all
It's bullcrap but it's their only argument when they are RUNNING OUT OF arguments. It's their go to phrase whenever they don't know what to say. "therapy sure helps!"

Nah just cut the crap talking and give me something to overdose on

I weeto therapy for almost 10 years.
It didn't help

what do you expect them to tell you?
therapy is effective brainwashing for low status people and cucks.
Fuuuck I heard this shit so often. They even tell that to heavily disabled or ill people

"go to therapy about your mental health, bro ;)"
"where there is life there is hope bro"
"don't give up like a coward"
"keep FiGhTiNg!"
"life's tough but there's beauty in the struggle, Theehee"

When will these fuckers realize that there are certain predicaments where there is only one solution which is death?

I wouldn't give a shit about normies opinion if it weren't for them ACTIVELY deciding over my fucking wretched existence!!! They deny me the right to commit suicide and they actually make an effort to prevent me from doing so by pushing religious or plain retarded bullshit parties in politics.

I hate living in a soyciety, I wanna ragequit out of this shit asap.

TL;DR give me a fucking gun so I can finally shoot myself

It's bullcrap but it's their only argument when they are RUNNING OUT OF arguments. It's their go to phrase whenever they don't know what to say. "therapy sure helps!"

Nah just cut the crap talking and give me something to overdose on
that's the typical normie gaslighting.
it works most of the time at neutering you, but sometimes they get what they deserve

Last edited:
Rape is bad!
Go to the rapey!

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS NORMIES!

get therapy to buxmax

where you on those pills once so you can judge how it feels? i assume not

because they motivate me and keep me free from anxiety,

whitout it i would be a depressed mess just sitting at home doing nothing, instead i do all kinds of shit right now and dont give a shit, im just doing what is fun to me,

also those pills dont get me high, they just remove anxiety and depression.

whitout them i would be a submissive little bitch just saying yes to anything, trying to impress some ugly lady with white knighting.

but now im free of all this, im alone and ok with it, i really dont meet with one fucking person because i dont need to. im free i finally get to enjoy life, music, games, sports, whatever.

you have no idea what youre talking about, you are brainwashed with jew hating talking points, or are they all your original idea?

where you on those pills once so you can judge how it feels? i assume not

because they motivate me and keep me free from anxiety,

whitout it i would be a depressed mess just sitting at home doing nothing, instead i do all kinds of shit right now and dont give a shit, im just doing what is fun to me,

also those pills dont get me high, they just remove anxiety and depression.

whitout them i would be a submissive little bitch just saying yes to anything, trying to impress some ugly lady with white knighting.

but now im free of all this, im alone and ok with it, i really dont meet with one fucking person because i dont need to. im free i finally get to enjoy life, music, games, sports, whatever.

you have no idea what youre talking about, you are brainwashed with jew hating talking points, or are they all your original idea?
These are my original ideas from viewing people hooked on Jew pills, like you. JFL do you really think this? You are deluded. Get off the pills and see reality for what it is.
“The great pills I get from a society that hate me are so good, they stop me from feeling my real feelings :soy: :soy:

“I’m ok with being an alone incel because the Jew pills have killed my biological desire and have made me a slave”

These are my original ideas from viewing people hooked on Jew pills, like you. JFL do you really think this? You are deluded. Get off the pills and see reality for what it is.
“The great pills I get from a society that hate me are so good, they stop me from feeling my real feelings :soy: :soy:

“I’m ok with being an alone incel because the Jew pills have killed my biological desire and have made me a slave”
i saw reality for what it is for 30 years of my life, it sucked dude, i was suicidal and had no motivation to do anything, i was a fucking slave of my feelings, trapped in my own body.

i agree with you society and foids are at fault here, but the only other option to taking pills (+drugs) is to kill myself.

i have found a way to not kill myself, and i will ride it as long as possible before i get off.

all i hear from you is, "im a woke 22 year old edgelord who figured it all out, trust me dude, you are being brainwashed by jews! dont take pills, just trust me and my flawless and completely logical ideologies and completely change your life dude! i know it better, trust! i know exactly how you feel, and you feel like a slave, but you havent realized it dude! trust! just completely change your life because i say so! i swear im right, im using the word jew! i know what im talking about dude! trust!"

therapy is the biggest meme.

especiallly female therapists, what a joke

i agree with you society and foids are at fault here, but the only other option to taking pills (+drugs) is to kill myself.

In other words: “I am being deluded and Submitting to society to feel good” you are no different than bluepilled delusional people who refuse to take the blackpill and come to reality. You submitting to society and being docile and in return receiving these pills is all I need to know.

In other words: “I am being deluded and Submitting to society to feel good” you are no different than bluepilled delusional people who refuse to take the blackpill and come to reality. You submitting to society and being docile and in return receiving these pills is all I need to know.

i have found my way finally after 30 years of torture.

what does being docile even mean?

im just doing what i want, i live alone and can game and do drugs, what more is there? :)

sure i could be having sex and shit but its just not possible with my looks and brain.

i dont even know what you would want me to do, lets say i take your advice 100% and do what you think is best, what would that be?

stop taking pills, feeling like shit and killing myself or others?

i dont even know what you would want me to do, lets say i take your advice 100% and do what you think is best, what would that be?

stop taking pills, feeling like shit and killing myself or others?
Not commenting because would get warning for inciting violence, but you are society’s dog brainwashed on pills. These pills might seem to help, but they have consequences...

I’ve been to therapy multiple times. It’s all a waste of time and money