Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies need to stop acting like a 16 year old is a Child (Not promoting pedocels)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Tbh it is ridiculous that the word pedophile is thrown around so easily by normies. It is completely natural for men to he attracted to post-pubescent women. A 16 year old can have breasts and hips. THEY LITERALLY CAN, AND DO HAVE CHILDREN.

A 56 y/o liking 9 year olds should not he classified the same as a 24 year old hitting on a 16 year old.

A lot of women like older men tbh. In high school girls would date 20+ year old men. And no the foid did NOT get “groomed” jfl. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. If the girls didn’t find the 20+ year old attractive, then they would reject them.

Millions of teen foids around the world sexually worship adult boy band members. They fantasize about men in their thirties like Henry Cavil.

This idea that a 16 year old girl is a literal CHILD is hyperbole and fucking stupid. And teenage foids are literally more sexually active than men from an earlier age.

Tbh it is ridiculous that the word pedophile is thrown around so easily by normies. It is completely natural for men to he attracted to post-pubescent women. A 16 year old can have breasts and hips. THEY LITERALLY CAN, AND DO HAVE CHILDREN.

A 56 y/o liking 9 year olds should not he classified the same as a 24 year old hitting on a 16 year old.

A lot of women like older men tbh. In high school girls would date 20+ year old men. And no the foid did NOT get “groomed” jfl. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. If the girls didn’t find the 20+ year old attractive, then they would reject them.

Millions of teen foids around the world sexually worship adult boy band members. They fantasize about men in their thirties like Henry Cavil.

This idea that a 16 year old girl is a literal CHILD is hyperbole and fucking stupid. And teenage foids are literally more sexually active than men from an earlier age.
I want to have sex :feels:

They are ready to get fucked at 12-13 let alone 16, don’t listen to braindead oldfags.

They are ready to get fucked at 12-13 let alone 16, don’t listen to braindead oldfags.
Tbh not attracted to that age kinda nasty tbh. I like breasts and ass.
doesn't really matter if you're not attracted to them, they aren't children, at least biologically

if you can have a child, then you are not a child, simple as

Normies are retarded. Also fags are real pedos abusing underage children. Fag = pedo.

14 is the age of consent in my country, based?

I wouldn't know

Imagine not promoting pedophilia.

I don't know why you're even arguing because you're still supporting the propaganda.
Why is your example not a 56 with a 16 year old? Trying to distance yourself from something "obviously bad" to make yourself look upstanding? Could it be that you're a 24 year old lusting after literal children? No one is going to listen to you when it's so obvious what your motive is. This is why it's all thrown in the same pile of pedophilia.

doesn't really matter if you're not attracted to them, they aren't children, at least biologically

if you can have a child, then you are not a child, simple as
Yeah they are no longer children they are tweens and early teens. Still too underdeveloped for me. My ideal age range is 17-24 tbh
I don't know why you're even arguing because you're still supporting the propaganda.
Why is your example not a 56 with a 16 year old? Trying to distance yourself from something "obviously bad" to make yourself look upstanding? Could it be that you're a 24 year old lusting after literal children? No one is going to listen to you when it's so obvious what your motive is. This is why it's all thrown in the same pile of pedophilia.
Bro shut up. My point was just that liking pre-pubescent children is different from liking post-pubescent. Young adult guys going for a teenager and an old creeper going for an underage girl should not all be labeled as pedophile by normies. Can’t stand ppl like u tbh.

Last edited:
"literal children"

according to wikipedia, and biology, you are an adult as soon as you hit puberty
Historically and cross-culturally, adulthood has been determined primarily by the start of puberty (the appearance of secondary sex characteristics such as menstruation and the development of breasts in women, ejaculation, the development of facial hair, and a deeper voice in men, and pubic hair in both sexes).[1] In the past, a person usually moved from the status of child directly to the status of adult, often with this shift being marked by some type of coming-of-age test or ceremony.[2] During the Industrial Revolution, children went to work as soon as they could in order to help provide for their family. There was not a huge emphasis on school or education in general. Many children could get a job and were not required to have experience as adults are nowadays.

After the social construct of adolescence was created, adulthood split into two forms: biological adulthood and social adulthood.
No one is going to listen to you when it's so obvious what your motive is. This is why it's all thrown in the same pile of pedophilia.
no one is going to listen? what do you mean by that? no one listens to incels in general, I don't see what you're getting at.

I have no plans to become disgusted with girls later in life just because they're under ten, who wants to be such a bigot?

"Liking" is actually less harassing than "hitting on" too, if you think about it.

A lot of women like older men tbh. In high school girls would date 20+ year old men.

If by "men" you mean "Chads"

And no the foid did NOT get “groomed” jfl. Women are the gatekeepers of sex. If the girls didn’t find the 20+ year old attractive, then they would reject them.

same with middle schoolers

Why did you post this crap? do you think you will get laid if lowered the age of consent for ya champ?

15 is old enough to be mocked and insulted by IT users but not old enough to have sex (according to advocate doogy).

Why did you post this crap? do you think you will get laid if lowered the age of consent for ya champ?

Black&Red

Greycel​

JoinedApr 7, 2021Posts49Online4h 48m

16 year olds are just young adults with less rights and privileges.

100% agreed with this, but Americucks gonna Americuck.
A lot of women like older men tbh. In high school girls would date 20+ year old men.
And an extremely high number of them in my high school did. Chad only, even if they have to jump through hoops. :feelsthink:

One girl in particular who sat near me was 16 (I was 17 at the time) and had a 22 year old boyfriend, she would always talk about this dude having a massive dick, and talked about doing sexual things with him nearly out loud, along with him cheating on her and shit. Funny enough, no one around us was ever bothered by it, which I was surprised about.

Last edited:
Honestly if a girl hasn't been fucked by 16 then society subtly makes her think something is wrong with her. She is pressured more and more to be chads toy.