Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies may actually be even worse than Chads or foids

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
85d 23h 26m
Chads and foids only follow their nature and that is precisely what they are: a force of nature.

It is fucking normies who elevate them to god status and treat us like fucking garbage.
It is fucking normies who cling to social hierarchies and competition and all that shit.
It is them who love consooming and blindly believe anything kike TV tells them and never think for themselves.

Foids and Chads wouldn't even be aware of their status if normies wouldn't constantly suck their dicks. :feelswhat:

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★
60d 5h 3m
They all suck

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

Pažarskis
★★★★
56d 4h 47m
there are active normies on this site

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
this thread is fucking based,normies are the problem,without normies chad is a shit,nobody gives a fuck about him,nobody helps him,nobody cares,nobody call him etc NOBODY MAKE HIM FEEL IMPORTANT and it's actually a good point

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★
30d 1h 33m
i agree chads dont give a fuck about any of this cringe shit its just the normie faggots who do

but i hate them all tbh

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
93d 13h 8m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 16h 0m
manija2019 said:
this thread is fucking based,normies are the problem,without normies chad is a shit,nobody gives a fuck about him,nobody helps him,nobody cares,nobody call him etc NOBODY MAKE HIM FEEL IMPORTANT and it's actually a good point
tbh also normies simps on average fucked me over more than any other grouo

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★★
85d 23h 26m
Transcended Trucel said:
tbh also normies simps on average fucked me over more than any other grouo
Yeah I was also almost never were bullied by Chad.

When Chad bullies it's mostly harmless banter. Normies really want to fucking destroy you and they project all their shit onto you.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
248d 16h 0m
Meus said:

When Chad bullies it's mostly harmless banter. Normies really want to fucking destroy you and they project all their shit onto you.
Even "friendly" normies sometimes bring an ugly trucel with them when interacting with foids, to appear as a better male and for flexing their ego. There was a study showing this bs works too.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
They really are the ones who decide how this shit works, since they are the vast majority of the population.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★★★★
28d 23h 27m
Meus said:
Chads and foids only follow their nature and that is precisely what they are: a force of nature.

It is fucking normies who elevate them to god status and treat us like fucking garbage.
It is fucking normies who cling to social hierarchies and competition and all that shit.
It is them who love consooming and blindly believe anything kike TV tells them and never think for themselves.

Foids and Chads wouldn't even be aware of their status if normies wouldn't constantly suck their dicks. :feelswhat:
Yeah they are the true main villains of the world, people who don’t think for themselves are the worst
kanyepilled said:
there are active normies on this site
Yes sadly there are
Meus said:

Yep, Chad’s very rarely bully

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
342d 12h 52m
Meus said:
ThoughtfulCel said:
It's in male nature to rape, kill, and steal, but humans have built society's around leaving behind those primitive natural desires. Apparently it's only okay to abide by your nature if you're a female or chad, because it's at the expense of lesser males.

Whenever these nature fags get refuted and told their logic is retarded, their brains literally start chugging fumes and shut down, because they can't imagine having women abide by the same rules as men and want to give them special treatment for having a hole.

Men literally invent ways to defend women and chad, despite both of them having 0 respect for them, how sad is that shit?

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
SerCel said:
They really are the ones who decide how this shit works, since they are the vast majority of the population.
this,exactly
Transcended Trucel said:
Even "friendly" normies sometimes bring an ugly trucel with them when interacting with foids, to appear as a better male and for flexing their ego. There was a study showing this bs works too.
fuck this shit man

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
37d 10h 27m
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 7h 36m
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
67d 5h 12m
ThoughtfulCel said:
This kind of argument makes me laugh.

It's in male nature to rape, kill, and steal, but humans have built society's around leaving behind those primitive natural desires. Apparently it's only okay to abide by your nature if you're a female because it's at the expense of a male.

Whenever these nature fags get refuted and told their logic is retarded, their brains literally start chugging fumes and shut down, because they can't imagine having women abide by the same rules as men and want to give them special treatment for having a hole.

Men literally invent ways to defend women, despite women having 0 respect for them, how sad is that shit?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8