Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies make me seethe with this shit...

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
"Looks are only important for initial attraction, your persoynality is what keeps the girl"

Ok so 1 you still need the looks to keep her but let's just say that looks ONLY matter for initial attraction.

HOW TF AM I ABLE TO SHOW MY PERSOYNALITY AND OTHER QUALITIES IF THE GIRL ISNT ATTRACTED ENOUGH TO ME TO GIVE ME A CHANCE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

Normies are retarded.
If you failed at first step, you don't even have a chance to keep someone interested.
It's like wanting to build a house without foundation.

HOW TF AM I ABLE TO SHOW MY PERSOYNALITY AND OTHER QUALITIES IF THE GIRL ISNT ATTRACTED ENOUGH TO ME TO GIVE ME A CHANCE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING NIGGER.
looks are like a door knob, the rest of the door is your personality and opening the whole door is your successful relationship, without looks she would 100% lose interest in you

looks are like a door knob, the rest of the door is your personality and opening the whole door is your successful relationship, without looks she would 100% lose interest in you