Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Normies make fun of trucel. He doesnt realise it

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
-
I went to a advanced high school here, you had to have almost all A's in middle school to get in.

There was many trucels here. Mostly fat manlet gamers and nerds (im one of them).

But in the same building we had trade school students which are mostly male normies and jocks, so the foids today hanged out with the normie and chad trade school goers(water)

They made fun of the top 3 biggest trucels in the school, they invited him to the table ( lunch) and asked him questions like what he does ,he said he's a gamer and that he has. 3000 hours on some games, but when he went away from the table, they made fun of him by callling him names behind his back, and saying he's a ugly nerd , just talking bad about him.

I wanted to just pull the dude aside and tell him to not talk to them, bc i knew he was gonna just get made fun of. He probably thought they were nice, but they were not

It's too bad they didn't trip and die. Bullies like that deserve the absolute worst

Reading this made me angry

Yeah it happens. Many truecels are just gullible and they still haven't been broken by other people, so they still have that naive childlike trust.

I remember playing with older kids when I was very young and I learned very quickly when others were trying to somehow take advantage of me or bully me, and just disengaged from the interaction the moment I knew something akin to that was going to happen.

I wish I could behead those normies (in Bloodborne)