Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Normies make and watch the dumbest videos on Earth

L

Lanz

Recruit
★★★

This video's comment section is full of bluepillers and normies who think they're smarter than us for retarded reasons that don't match reality at all. I'm so tired of being alive in such a cucked world. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I like the look on roastie's face when the inkwell starts talking about promiscuity

This video's comment section is full of bluepillers and normies who think they're smarter than us for retarded reasons that don't match reality at all. I'm so tired of being alive in such a cucked world. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hey look it’s @BrendioEEE

propaganda

obvious to say but if he was tall and attractive everyone's opinion would be insanely different

then again if he was tall and attractive he wouldn't be the "evil incel" this corp would hire to smear our great reputation through the mud

They always put someone who fits their agenda. Always an incel who isn't "that bad": a white guy who either has really fucked-up mental issues or someone who looks scruffy like this guy, who most people know could work on himself by losing weight or getting a haircut. You never see a short, ugly ethnic.

Ethnics have it better than whites, why do you think whites are going extinct nigga
Both white women and white men are choosing not to have children. White men can date whites and all other ethnic women. Ethnic men don't have such reprieve.

Ethnic men in germany are always with white women or with ethnic women. You are once again wrong and just being stupid
I don't live in Germany so I don't know about the dating market over there, but white men have it easier all around the world. You're probably just cherry-picking

I don't live in Germany so I don't know about the dating market over there, but white men have it easier all around the world. You're probably just cherry-picking

whitecels don't realize that cumskin toilets in Germany deal with ethnic dick cause Germany has been defeated and subjugated
that's what losing 2 WW does to a nation, eliminates their in self identity and nationalism. Japan had the same fate

its why Japan loves white cock too much

you're right JBW is universal, I don't think there is a country where JBW doesn't work

also that video shows everything you need to know of mentality of normies and how retarded they are

Last edited: