Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies love using the anecdotal logical fallacy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Ok normie, here is a link to a study which proves that looks do matter in the dating world:
But this isnt true, because I see 3/10 men which are short and balding with a 6/10 everyday. They appear very confident and thats the reason he is able to date.

Ok fair enough, here is another study which links to looks being significant
So? It doesnt mean everyone uses dating apps. I always see 2/10 men with 7/10's and they are very dominant and confident

Did you know that 50% of New York state residents are single and the city has the most users on eHarmony.
It doesnt matter. I was outside right now and say a 0/10 wheelchair bound person with a 6/10

Do you see where this is going? This is literally arguing with a normies, they use personal experiences to assume that everything is the way they see it, completely ignoring other possibilities showed in front of them.

Last edited:
Normies love logical fallacies in general, makes me wonder about how they keep that house of cards standing.

Normalfags don't understand that their personal experiences aren't facts. They're at most, an anomaly.

Normies are gigacopers. (srs) Chads deep down are black pilled to a degree. Stacy tier women are black pilled too but will try and delude everyone (including themselves) of the bluepill. The worst are the normie tier men. Normie tier men are the biggest deluded bluepilled cucks in existence. They seriously believe the lies that they spew and they use the anecdotal "evidence" quite often

It's not even just a fallacy, because it implies that he responded to your point. He said something unrelated.
To disprove a general rule, you can't just show some expection and think that you disproven the rule. The statement being a general rule itself already accounts for exceptions.
"The exception proves the rule."

It's just a retarded normie NPC response. It's not thinking. You weren't having a debate with a person. You were just receiving an automated response from a soulless automaton.

To argue against the self-evident position that looks matter is so mindbreakingly retarded, that I really recommend Euthanasia for the person seriously trying to do that.