Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies love to mock us so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
  • Despite the fact that if it weren't for sheer luck(them winning the genetic lottery enough either physically or mentally) that they'd be posting here and treated unfairly on the regular just like us.
  • Despite the fact that they are losing in the grand scheme of things by giving all of the power to ignorant women.
  • Despite the fact that celibacy will only grow and men who are deemed "losers" will become the norm in the future since all social benefits will be reserved for perceived "high tier" men.
I just can't stand how antagonistic people can be towards those who just wanted a normal life with acceptance but came up short. They are idiotic and evil scum. In the end I hope every normie/foid who bullied an incel meets a terrible fate.

Yeah, IT and all the normalfags love to mock us. Honestly fuck them, I've been teased and mocked by normalfags and on some occasions mocked by my own family members.