Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies LOVE to fake liking sports

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
It is always evident during the March Madness tournament. These college aged pieces of shit love to pretend that they know what they are talking about in regards to making brackets, when in reality they only watch 3 college basketball games the entire year.

These CUCKS love worshipping college basketball players, the same players who travel into their city, and fuck their girlfriends during "girls night out"

These normies then want to look at me funny if I want to talk about professional basketball when the tournament is over.....ARE YOU A FAN OR NOT.

Its also funny to watch the stacies pretend to like the sport, just because their normie orbiters are obsessing over it.

Fitting in is what everyone wants.

the blue team got thrashed by the red team, i heard that the yellow team sold one of their players, damn he was good

The best thing you can do is make money of these ignorant retards with water cooler bets

It's not just sports pretty much everything from movies to music

It's not just sports pretty much everything from movies to music
which begs the question, what do these people actually like?

Unironically watching people that are exercising lmao

Normies are full of fakery and deception. But I am also guilty of pretending to like a thing or at least find it interesting when the time is right. I am not obsessed with fitting in but I try.

Girls only watch sports because they love eyefucking jock chads.

Normies would always bandwagon what Normies promote

Normies are sheep, they are a hive mind, that's why the Jews can so easily brainwash them through all forms of media. They can control their actions, it's like ventriloquism, and make them do degenerate things.

I unironically like baseball, I don't think any normie actually enjoys it kek

I unironically like baseball, I don't think any normie actually enjoys it kek
I like little league and girls softball, never could get into pro baseball

I hate sports because I got bullied over not being like that.

I used to be a sports fanatic. My dad, a huge beta male, has always obsessed over other men playing a children's game -- and got me into it at an early age. I was never that good at playing sports, but continued to be a "hardcore fan" until recent years. Now I'm more of a casual fan who only watches sports when I have nothing better to do. I feel better when engaging in active pursuits, especially in nature where I can temporarily escape other people. Passive activities (like mindlessly watching grown men chase a ball around) don't do much for me anymore.

Last edited:
Some do I guess. But I've witnessed too many normies have hour long conversations about sports it's fucking crazy.

I like all sports, and I know about March Madness

Agreed. I get bored of watching sports, but I’m open about it. Normies will just be on their phone the entire game and feign rage when the team they arbitrarily chose to root for loses or just be lightly contempt when they win.

Some do I guess. But I've witnessed too many normies have hour long conversations about sports it's fucking crazy.
I'm like that with boxing, can talk about the sport for 24 hours straight tbh

I'm like that with boxing, can talk about the sport for 24 hours straight tbh
I can imagine lol. One of my friends is super into boxing too. "X boxer was robbed by the judges", "Y boxer has the greatest technique", "Z boxer only wins they set him up against bums/novices", "They hate P boxer because he's black".

I can imagine lol. One of my friends is super into boxing too. "X boxer was robbed by the judges", "Y boxer has the greatest technique", "Z boxer only wins they set him up against bums/novices", "They hate P boxer because he's black".
lmao boxing is an indirectly racist ass sport. Most fighters have distinct fighting styles based on skin color

lmao boxing is an indirectly racist ass sport. Most fighters have distinct fighting styles based on skin color
I don't watch it myself, but that's what I hear. You'll have Americans rooting for someone from a former Soviet country before they root for American black. Fans don't seem to be very objective about the fight and root for the guy from their race/ethnicity.

Being a hardcore sports fan is cuck behavior.

Think about it. You're just some regular guy trying to get with girls like the next schmuck and what do you do? You watch a sports game played by a bunch of high status Chads who are already completely adored by Stacies, Beckies and Roasties alike, raising their social status even further while you sit there and watch them throw a ball around or whatever.

The mascot is the KING of cucks though.

They ruined the NFL for me.