Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies love suicide

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
ugly lonely men will kill themselves
and all the normoids can then virtue signal about how much they loved him to seem like a good person
its not like they actually did shit to help him, even if they knew he'd rope they still wouldn't intervene
all about face tbh

The government hates suicide because it loses a tax payer.

started from the bottom
now suicide

tbh
if id commit , my coworkers would probably virtue signal for a week and then forget about me .

tbh
if id commit , my coworkers would probably virtue signal for a week and then forget about me .
I have a recurring dream about my own funeral where people just use it as a get together to be happy and social while I lay in my coffin. It's beyond brutal.

I have a recurring dream about my own funeral where people just use it as a get together to be happy and social while I lay in my coffin. It's beyond brutal.
tbhngl
my parents would probably be happy that my suffering has finally ended
my death would be the first time i spread joy in this world

That's why all incels should just neet and leech off society as long as possible.

i wish i could sui fuck this gay earth

Try posting about suicide asking for advice as a guy. No real response. Now try as a young female struggling in school. Oh boy everyone for miles around will turn into a therapist to help you.

killing yourself is completely cucked, you have the rest of time to be dead. Be the bad stench that never goes away, drag everyone else down with you if you need to (especially women)

When it comes to living
No one seems to care
When it comes to wanting out
Those with power
Will be there - Death - Suicide Machine

The only reason for public anti-suicide campaigns jfl.
Tax money probably funds the campaigns too. I mean it really telling that society is losing itself if it has to tell you to not kill yourself. Shouldn't a Man be entitled to the autonomy of his body? All I see is a sick society grabbing for Men to come and support it through campaigns against the suicide epidemic.. every time society tries to help Men their vision is to make the symptoms of Hypergamy disappear by lying to Men or distracting them. Never will society take care of the actual problem.

Watamote suicide

I mean it really telling that society is losing itself if it has to tell you to not kill yourself. Shouldn't a Man be entitled to the autonomy of his body? All I see is a sick society grabbing for Men to come and support it through campaigns against the suicide epidemic.. every time society tries to help Men their vision is to make the symptoms of Hypergamy disappear by lying to Men or distracting them. Never will society take care of the actual problem.
Agreed.

A guy from my class at elementary school died last year and some guy made a Facebook group chat with all the 25-30 people from that class informing about the death and the funeral. And everyone was virtue signalling on how sad it was and how they were gonna make it to the funeral or not...

We were in that class from age 5-6 to age 11-12 and probably nobody is still in contact, we are all over 25 years old now..I fucking hate normies when they do this shit

killing yourself is completely cucked, you have the rest of time to be dead. Be the bad stench that never goes away, drag everyone else down with you if you need to (especially women)
B A S E D