Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies literally want you to die for not being able to have sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Just a reminder. Normies and foids think that incels are inherently evil. They believe that being ugly and unable to attract women makes you a toxic person that deserves to die.

This is what they think about you. Even in the movie The Nymphomaniac the incel who tried to be sexual was shot and that was supposed to be a scene to be celebrated.

that argument can be pushed into absurdity and fails immediately, there's no cut-off point for when you became a self-sabotaging toxic male

they are perfectly capable of blaming a 5 year old boy for not having friends or holding a girl's hand, because he's the "devil's seed" or something and was somehow evil all along

I wish i could go back in time and convince a thicc milf to have sex with my 15 year old self

Schizo cope. Normal people couldn’t give much less of a fuck about you unless you are physically in their presence

Schizo cope. Normal people couldn’t give much less of a fuck about you unless you are physically in their presence
tbh

in reality there are many more incels than you think, before the age of 25 when women lower their standards a little, only 20% of males have sex before the age of 25, so many (even incel) denigrate virgin males just to look alpha

:foidSoy:!

Yeah, my normie friend told me directly, "don't ever tell a (foid) that you are a virgin". We are the runts of the pack, and foids will bite our heads off once they realize that we are virgins. People like normies, because they are corrupted - the Governor of New York wouldn't have lost his job if he was an incel, although, he was a typical sex-addicted Italian-American, and now he is out of a job.

he Governor of New York wouldn't have lost his job if he was an incel, although, he was a typical sex-addicted Italian-American, and now he is out of a job.

LOL

WRONG!

He would never gotten the job if he was incel...

And if he did....

He would have gotten these accusations within the first few days.... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

And gone to prison! :feelsgah::feelskek::feelsgah:

Just a reminder. Normies and foids think that incels are inherently evil. They believe that being ugly and unable to attract women makes you a toxic person that deserves to die.

This is what they think about you. Even in the movie The Nymphomaniac the incel who tried to be sexual was shot and that was supposed to be a scene to be celebrated.

It's just a socially acceptable way to bully others as an adult without it being written off as immature. It's pathetic.

They also believe that a man is not allowed to call out women for their shitty behaviour because somehow women are gods in our society who can never be wrong.

Being able to attract women = Possessing traits that were useful during the stoneage. Women are not attracted to traits that are useful in the post-industrialized, digitalized word.

Therefore, all men who are capable of attracting women should be exterminated because they are no longer useful to society.

Last edited: