Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies & leftists (especially 'foids) always LOVED toxic masculinity and violent men and the current BLM bullshit and riots are just another example

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Oldcels here probably remember a certain "Stanley "Tookie" Williams and how a ton of normies and leftists were protesting his execution back in like 2005 or so

Long story short for those too lazy to watch, "Tookie" was a Crip and Giga-Tyrone that had committed many crimes and seriously brutal murders that make ER look tame decades ago. There were a bunch of protests to free him of course when his date of execution was finally coming up. "But he's writing children's books!", they exclaimed, an obvious attempt to humanize and canonize this low IQ primitive savage. As usual they attempt to portray these obvious sociopaths as paragons of virtue. Thankfully the normshits lost and he actually was executed. But why did these normies and 'foids not want him dead in the first place despite his crimes? I'll tell you why:

Just more proof that you can be a complete fucking monster yet still be halo'd if you're a Chad or a Tyrone. "Oh but he changed!", they cried. Just imagine if Cho or Minassian were on death row and had supposedly "changed." Would these same normies be protesting against their executions? I probably don't have to tell you the answer to that question.

Last edited:
That's the only reason I can think of why they simp so much for Islam.

Yep. All women love violence. It’s the essence of masculinity. Force and power to get shit your way. Thats why gymmaxxing + dark triad maxxing is legit to an extent and can boost SMV by at least 1-2 points. You have to actually maxx though.

But only for violent 'turrists (especially if Chaddam) they don't give a fuck about betabux muslim doctors and convenience store owners and shit

The things foids and simps will do for chad.
Disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back